Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Levi Rogers, 4* 2020 LT, Woodinville, WA

12346»

Comments

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    dflea said:

Swaye said:

What the fuck are you guys watching? Look how quick and fast his feet are and how smooth he moves. Compare that to Persi or Nelson's film and they look slower, stiffer, less athletic, and less nasty. He can play fucking Tackle in college all day long. He's got that Victor Curne ability to stay on a block when the defender is trying to move laterally to get off the block and then the quick burst to pancake the defender. He's got the quickness and athleticism to flip his hips and run off a speed rusher in pass pro. He looks like Matteo Mele. Sure he can play Guard too but he's not incapable of playing Tackle in college. I've gone through all the film and this is what UW's O-line class should realistically be:

OG: Gaard Memmelaar 3*
    OC/OG: Myles Murao 4*
    OG/OT: Geirean Hatchett 4*
    OG/OT: Levi Rogers 4*
    OT: Roger Rosengarten 4*

Derek has watched him play for years. You have watched some hand selected highlights.

Derek's opinion here >>>>>>>> the rest of ours.
    Derek doesn't know shit if he doesn't think Rogers is good.
    Derek loved him before any of us had heard of him.

Try and keep up.
    Then what's your fucking point? What does that have to do with whether or not this kid warrants an offer? Try to make sense and stay on topic. Try to think for yourself and formulate actual arguments when you disagree.
    Learn to follow a fucking thread
    Learn to make fucking sense, think for yourself, and formulate arguments. You're talking out your ass and arguing just to argue. Stay on topic. You don't think Rogers is deserving of an offer? Explain why in detail. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.
    I feel like you would argue with a rock.
    He'd argue with it, and get pissed at it and throw it in a lake. THEN, he'd dive down, find it, and bring it back to the shore so he could argue with it some more.

Holy fuck.

POTD
  • Options
    ThoroughDawgThoroughDawg Member Posts: 186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

This feels appropriate

It would be remiss of me to not share the screen shot of this exact pic attached to a PGOS thread from ‘14.

I laffed.

Post of the decade
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Are we just gonna let the entire rest of the Pac-12 offer this kid before we do? What the fuck is Huff doing? This kid is good.