Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pup told you Osborne was going to be a stud

puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
edited April 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
Pup, and Steel2, have been saying for 20 years that the one thing missing from UW's offense has been a dependable 6-3 posession whitey. Elstrom was the last good one in 2000. This offense needs an Ed McCaffrey type Whitey. Has for a long time.

I was jacked when Osborne signed and was vocal here about him. Repeatedly said he'd play as a frosh. He didnt, but certainly will as a RS Frosh. He's got all pac12 potential as a Jr. He's really good. Much better than Elstrom after the catch. Think Dice from UA in 90's (he was mostly white, but same type of physical 6-3 physical YAC whitey less afro) .

Pete doesnt praise freshmen. He has Austin and Cam William's. Cam was a friggin coup. No wonder SC wanted him. Might be better than a certain safety from Bellevue a few years back. For you newfish...bing it!

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Yea because no one here thought he would be good

Nobody besides Pup and 2. Only 2 from the time he was offered
    McLovin said:

McLovin said:

Pete doesnt praise freshmen. He has Austin and Cam William's.

Why does Cam have an apostrophe in his last name?
    Spelling police dont do well here.
    I wasn't an English major or anything, but technically putting an apostrophe in someone's last name where it doesn't belong is more of a grammar error than a spelling error.
    Hey lucky7, or Damone...I will indulge you this last time, as it will be your last post one will reply to. Take a screenshot, print and frame. Pup actually responded to your post. Great conversation piece when your 1 friend shows up for your next party
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

Pup, and Steel2, have been saying for 20 years that the one thing missing from UW's offense has been a dependable 6-3 posession whitey. Elstrom was the last good one in 2000. This offense needs an Ed McCaffrey type Whitey. Has for a long time.

I was jacked when Osborne signed and was vocal here about him. Repeatedly said he'd play as a frosh. He didnt, but certainly will as a RS Frosh. He's got all pac12 potential as a Jr. He's really good. Much better than Elstrom after the catch. Think Dice from UA in 90's (he was mostly white, but same type of physical 6-3 physical YAC whitey less afro) .

Pete doesnt praise freshmen. He has Austin and Cam William's. Cam was a friggin coup. No wonder SC wanted him. Might be better than a certain safety from Bellevue a few years back. For you newfish...bing it!

Pup, I was waaay ahead of you on Osborne buddy. You owe me shout out.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,467
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Pumpy making up 2 alts to show that he has friends is maybe the saddest thing on this board

It's his brothers bro!
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,382
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Uh..no you didnt.

Pumpy making up 2 alts to show that he has friends is maybe the saddest thing on this board

His disassociative identity disorder is also one of the funniest things on this board.
    Why would Pup need 2?
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    DDY 3

He’s not good becaus he’s white, btw. He’s just good.
    edited April 2019
    No duck, uw has been missing a posession WR for 20 years, and generally that's whitey.. And yes it makes a difference. It's why Trent Irwin is so valuable to Stanford. It's not about 1200yds and 15 tds. It's about blocking and other fundamentals, not just the glory. Basically a quick twitch TE
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

McLovin said:

McLovin said:

Pete doesnt praise freshmen. He has Austin and Cam William's.

Why does Cam have an apostrophe in his last name?
    Spelling police dont do well here.
    I wasn't an English major or anything, but technically putting an apostrophe in someone's last name where it doesn't belong is more of a grammar error than a spelling error.
    Hey lucky7, or Damone...I will indulge you this last time, as it will be your last post one will reply to. Take a screenshot, print and frame. Pup actually responded to your post. Great conversation piece when your 1 friend shows up for your next party