Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jordan Botelho, 4* 2020 ILB, Honolulu (St Louis), HI, (Offered 5/24/18)

Comments

• animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Pay back for Asa bitches.

A little presumptive don't you think?

Quick on the trigger.

Congrats if it holds up but don't be a bitch and run away from this thread when he decommits and goes somewhere else.

Take your lumps like a man!
  • AF9705AF9705 Member Posts: 181
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    He actually tried to commit over the weekend.
    The ND staff told him they would not accept it unless he was 100% sure & not taking any more visits. They told him to think about it & if he was sure Elston would stop by & see him while in Hawaii recruiting. He didn’t wait long & told the staff he & his family were 100% committed. So Elston came out to take his commitment in person. Two of his football player guides on his visit are from his home area in Hawaii. Both starters on top 10 defense last year.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AF9705 said:

The ND staff told him they would not accept it unless he was 100% sure & not taking any more visits. They told him to think about it & if he was sure Elston would stop by & see him while in Hawaii recruiting. He didn’t wait long & told the staff he & his family were 100% committed. So Elston came out to take his commitment in person. Two of his football player guides on his visit are from his home area in Hawaii. Both starters on top 10 defense last year.

awfully warm for Dec 21
  • UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AF9705 said:

Good pull @AF9705 We wanted this kid badly!!! I hope Malloe can work his hawaii mojo!
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    AF9705 said:

NOC
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    1) I doubt it is over

2) Nobody gets everybody they want ... even Bama
  • KnuteRockneKnuteRockne Member Posts: 13
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    animate said:

Quick on the trigger.

Congrats if it holds up but don't be a bitch and run away from this thread when he decommits and goes somewhere else.

animate said:

Quick on the trigger.

Not worried about losing a Hawaiian LB when Brian Polian is his lead recruiter.

Same guy who convinced Te'o to turn down USC and Carroll when ND was terrible.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    bigcc said:

You can spin it however you want, to miss out on flowe's top 12, and on Botelho with him committing to ND in the same week is pretty fucking pathetic...

I’m not disagreeing ... and this is where my holistic understanding of where things are looking in certain classes coming forward is ... but yeah, not a good sign but a long way to go.

Obviously a bad look for Gregory
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Hey guys it is ok, as long as we get better recruits next year we will be fine

animate said:

Quick on the trigger.

animate said:

Quick on the trigger.

So much lack of insight.

Botelho can go to nd or Fairbanks Alaska or whatever ... good for him.

I'm just calling it like I see it.

You come here to beat your chest with like sub 10 posts after all the raw dogging you've experienced lately in recruiting battles

It's April 18th. Kinda warm for Dec/Feb don't ya think?

It's his first and only official visit.

You immediately come here ...

All I say is if you take this extremely early opportunity to be a little bitch then you better be able to take it up the ass later if and when Botelho changes his mind.

Don't disappear like that other Nd Homer bitch in the asa thread. Be a man! Otherwise I'll send ballz after you ...

animate said:

animate said:

Quick on the trigger.

animate said:

Quick on the trigger.

So much lack of insight.

Botelho can go to nd or Fairbanks Alaska or whatever ... good for him.

I'm just calling it like I see it.

You come here to beat your chest with like sub 10 posts after all the raw dogging you've experienced lately in recruiting battles

It's April 18th. Kinda warm for Dec/Feb don't ya think?

It's his first and only official visit.

You immediately come here ...

All I say is if you take this extremely early opportunity to be a little bitch then you better be able to take it up the ass later if and when Botelho changes his mind.

Don't disappear like that other Nd Homer bitch in the asa thread. Be a man! Otherwise I'll send ballz after you ...
    Bro chill out, Knute is clearly an alt of someone here. @AF9705 is the only real doctor veteran ND elite education fan around these parts
    So, you think I was too harsh ... In threatening him with ballz?
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,702
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I'm hearing Gregory is a good enough recruiter and PGOS understands more about recruiting than we give him credit for.

Just what I'm hearing. Things change.

BRB, phone ringing...
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Wow, I wasn't expecting this. Still early though. Hopefully the luster of the trip wears off and we get an official out of him. Still a ways to go.