Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Geirean Hatchett, 5* 2020 OL, Ferndale, WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,526
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Cop talk is embarrassing with this retarded lot
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Emoterman said:

No bullshit Otto was a grade school friend who was fairly normal at the time but I think had some mental illness that became more prominent the older he became. Strange family though. I have a couple good stories about him. Best is probably him absolutely smashing the bully at Audubon elementary when he decided he was going to pick on Otto. Broke his nose, it was pretty awesome. He also should have drown in the Spokane river straight up downtown Spokane by the carousel but managed to hold onto a railing on the bottom of the dock and pull himself up.Probably deserved it though as we were throwing rocks at the ducks.
  • Options

vadawg said:

Cops suck.

Until you need one
    You're better off just being strapped and protecting yourself. You call the cops and they might show up and accidentally shoot you or purposefully shoot your dog.
    Things that happen to people who live in the hood in Tacoma.

Sorry. That's not the experience most of us have with the cops. Maybe you should try and make some changes.
    I don't live in Tacoma or the "hood" you stupid racist bitch. I don't give a fuck about your experience with cops. Anecdotal evidence is meaningless. Plenty of whities have been killed by the police too, especially the mentally challenged ones like you. How many times have you called the police in your lifetime? Like most people, probably zero or once or twice. With such a small sample size of police interaction, how the fuck would you know what cops do to people? You wouldn't. "Make some changes." What the fuck are you talking about? So people who live in the hood in Tacoma deserve wrongful treatment from the police just because they're poor? What a piece of shit you are.

Point is: A. Cops sometimes make deadly mistakes and kill innocent people that call them or people who have committed a crime but don't deserve to be executed for it and B. If somebody really wants to kill you, if you don't have any means of protecting yourself the cops are not gonna get there in time.

I can't stand white trash losers like you that are like "The cops are great, never had a problem with them." Hey dumbass, not everybody has had pleasant experiences with cops and some people have been murdered by the police not only in the field, but in police custody as well. Kill yourself.

I'm considering getting this tattooed on me.

New bored motto?
    Power trips discriminate by class, not color.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Emoterman said:

vadawg said:

Cops suck.

Until you need one
    You're better off just being strapped and protecting yourself. You call the cops and they might show up and accidentally shoot you or purposefully shoot your dog.

Sorry. That's not the experience most of us have with the cops. Maybe you should try and make some changes.
    I don't live in Tacoma or the "hood" you stupid racist bitch. I don't give a fuck about your experience with cops. Anecdotal evidence is meaningless. Plenty of whities have been killed by the police too, especially the mentally challenged ones like you. How many times have you called the police in your lifetime? Like most people, probably zero or once or twice. With such a small sample size of police interaction, how the fuck would you know what cops do to people? You wouldn't. "Make some changes." What the fuck are you talking about? So people who live in the hood in Tacoma deserve wrongful treatment from the police just because they're poor? What a piece of shit you are.

Point is: A. Cops sometimes make deadly mistakes and kill innocent people that call them or people who have committed a crime but don't deserve to be executed for it and B. If somebody really wants to kill you, if you don't have any means of protecting yourself the cops are not gonna get there in time.

I can't stand white trash losers like you that are like "The cops are great, never had a problem with them." Hey dumbass, not everybody has had pleasant experiences with cops and some people have been murdered by the police not only in the field, but in police custody as well. Kill yourself.

New bored motto?
    lol do you know what a non-perfect correlation is?
  • Options

Emoterman said:

vadawg said:

Cops suck.

Until you need one

New bored motto?
    lol do you know what a non-perfect correlation is?
    I was agreeing with you. Maybe I shit all over myself, but I was making a feeble attempt to motto-ize/tattoo-breviate it.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

How the fuck do these threads spiral into bullshit like this CONSISTENTLY? It makes sense maybe one or two goes off the rails but it feels like every other one turns into something fucking retarded.

You want to argue about cops go to the fucking Tug.

Guess discussing anything above fake knockers and video games is too much for the majority d students here (C on a good report card) to comprehend? I'll be more careful with my next thread...