Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Is there any embarrassment on the part of you libs...

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
edited April 2019 in Tug Tavern
that this woman, who chairs the House Finance Committee is completely ignorant of the fact that the Federal Government, with her support, took over the Student Loan program?

http://youtu.be/TYo2SR8r1kU

Dumb as a fucking posting and racist as all hell, the face of the Rat party today.

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,632
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Can't be racist if you're black
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    There should be some embarrassment on your part for starting this thread, you whiny fuckin' bitch.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

There should be some embarrassment on your part for starting this thread, you whiny fuckin' bitch.

And yet here you are commenting on the thread. Which makes you?
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,332
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

Little and envious explains why this moron is on team Hondo
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

It makes me the guy pointing out what a whiny fucking bitch you are.

Pay attention, Gaybob.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

Little and envious explains why this moron is on team Hondo
    Good reach around, faggot. Gaybob TYFYS.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    GayBob’s meltdown of the morning. How outraged are you GayBob?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

Pay attention, Gaybob.
    Sure seems to me that the whiny fucking bitch is the Kunt who is only here to complain about my post without even addressing anything I said in my post.

That's whiny lightweight bitch material.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

Pay attention, Gaybob.
    Sure seems to me that the whiny fucking bitch is the Kunt who is only here to complain about my post without even addressing anything I said in my post.

Are you outraged by Maxine waters? You sound angry.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

Pay attention, Gaybob.

More whining.

lol
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    So I post something that mocks the fucking Rats for being so beholden to identity politics that the elevate arguable one of the most stupid and racist piece of shit to Chair the House Finance Committee solely because of her skin color and to the stupid Kunts here that's "whining." Meanwhile neither of these two dumbfucks have a word to say about anything I actually said but they aren't "whining."

Far from whining, I'm happy as fucking hell that the Rats put Maxine in that position and make her the face of their party. I encourage them to elevate as many fucking morons as the can into positions of authority and prominence.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,129
    Standard Supporter
    At least she doesn't think Guam is going to tip over. So she has that going for her.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

So I post something that mocks the fucking Rats for being so beholden to identity politics that the elevate arguable one of the most stupid and racist piece of shit to Chair the House Finance Committee solely because of her skin color and to the stupid Kunts here that's "whining." Meanwhile neither of these two dumbfucks have a word to say about anything I actually said but they aren't "whining."

Far from whining, I'm happy as fucking hell that the Rats put Maxine in that position and make her the face of their party. I encourage them to elevate as many fucking morons as the can into positions of authority and prominence.

Who are you mocking? For being “arguable one of the most stupid and racist piece of shit?”

Maybe calm down and deal with your anger issues first before posting. Your meltdowns this morning are not a good look.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Who are you mocking? For being “arguable one of the most stupid and racist piece of shit?”

Maybe calm down and deal with your anger issues first before posting. Your meltdowns this morning are not a good look.
    You for one dumb fuck.
  • Options

Aunt Esther! Are you saying Maxine Waters is getting too uppity? Not smart enough? A prop? Told what to say? She’s from Compton after all.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You for one dumb fuck.
    Wait a second GayBob. That’s not what your post said. And you didn’t answer my question. You never do. What’s going wrong with you GayBob?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Aunt Esther! Are you saying Maxine Waters is getting too uppity? Not smart enough? A prop? Told what to say? She’s from Compton after all.
    She’s a dumbshit. Aunt Esther would be better.