Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My new least favorite type of fan

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Easily are the people who immediately start calling everyone bandwagon fans once their team is elite and asking them where they were when the team sucked. These morons need to go. Yea sorry I wasn't there to support the team when they were terrible, but I bet you weren't either, you just feel compelled to say this because you feel like you are a "better fan" than others.

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Do you know what number Curt Warner wore?

If no, LEAVE!
  • Options

If no, LEAVE!

Does Curt Warner poast here? Never seen him.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

If no, LEAVE!

I actually have an old Curt Warner 28 jersey.

It doesn't fit.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    How about people, who aren't on the bandwagon but who were actually fans 20 years ago calling out the bandwagon fans who just decoded to be seakhawk fans recently. Are they ok?

By they warm if you are recently on the bandwagon, DIAFF. I'm not letting you on.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Actually, my favorite fans are the ones who were big Green Bay fans who now want to be Seahawks fans but are kind of fucked because their Green Bay debit card tells on them. These tend to be women.
  • Options

How about people, who aren't on the bandwagon but who were actually fans 20 years ago calling out the bandwagon fans who just decoded to be seakhawk fans recently. Are they ok?

By they warm if you are recently on the bandwagon, DIAFF. I'm not letting you on.

Who gives a shit when or how you became a fan. I didn't realize there was this gigantic screening process involved where you have to submit some sort of application.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Who gives a shit when or how you became a fan. I didn't realize there was this gigantic screening process involved where you have to submit some sort of application.
    Be a fan all you want. No screening process, but don't be mad when you are identified as a front running bandwagoner as you root "us" on in the big game.
  • Options
    Who is Curt Warner? Like Kurt Warner, the Rams and Cardinals QB?
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    take it to the facebook boreds.
  • Options
    NYCdawgNYCdawg Member Posts: 52
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Testing 1 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2014
    "Be a fan all you want. No screening process, but don't be mad when you are identified as a front running bandwagoner as you root "us" on in the big game."

Damone...fucking...nails it.

CW: your ass got pegged (accurately) as a bandwagoner...go cry somewhere else. And when you say "Who gives a shit when or how you became a fan"...well? You do Cleatus! Look how much it ruffled your panties.

Look forward to watching you chase your tail some more here...fucking comedy.
  • Options
    Ron_FairlyRon_Fairly Member Posts: 368
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    When the Mariners put together a special playoff run, you will not be allowed on the bandwagon. Unless of course you are. Then you will be.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The least favorite type of fan is the one who thinks they are superior because the team they root for is better than other teams that other fans root for.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

The least favorite type of fan is the one who thinks they are superior because the team they root for is better than other teams that other fans root for.

that's every fanbase, except for a select few who have never had any success
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2014
    There's nothing really wrong with being a bandwagon fan. I am one with the Mariners. I follow the box scores, but I won't watch a game until they are near the top of the standings, and there are no other sporting options. I don't blame people for not wanting to watch the Seahawks during the end of Homgren's run, Mora's year, or the beginning of the Carroll era. They sucked, and were really boring to watch, similar to UW football for most of the past 13 years. I have wondered many times why I continue to watch both teams.

The problem are your aunt's, cousins, and co-workers who don't even know what a first down is that talk about how much they love the Seahawks. They make a facebook post about how Sherman is the best corner in the league when they probably couldn't even name another corner in the league. Bandwagon fans that have knowledge of the game are perfectly fine with me.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

My bro in law, decked out in Seahawk gear and cheering his ass off referred to the center as "the hiker". Case closed. End of discussion.

Sounds like a scarf model.

• Options
    RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Do you remember what jersey number Curt Warner was given at his introductory press conference?

If no, LEAVE!

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,084
    Swaye's Wigwam