Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hardcore Husky taking over 710 Espn Brock and Salk

godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
Yesterday why talking about UW's first day Spring camp Brock said:

"I have never seen a qb room so competitive with 3 physical elite guys and one TRY HARD out there competing for the starting spot"

mic drop. We've won !!

Comments

• Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    godawgst said:

"I have never seen a qb room so competitive with 3 physical elite guys and one TRY HARD out there competing for the starting spot"

mic drop. We've won !!

Link? Looks like it was all Mariner talk yesterday. (kill me).
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,081
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

Brock, pm me with your HH username.

Send pics of wife as well. My first Husky Womens hoops crush!
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

godawgst said:

mic drop. We've won !!

Hobert, Brunell and Damon was a pretty elite physical group, though they weren't all competing for the job. I guess Bjornsen would be the try hard in that situation.
    You sound old.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

godawgst said:

mic drop. We've won !!

Hobert, Brunell and Damon was a pretty elite physical group, though they weren't all competing for the job. I guess Bjornsen would be the try hard in that situation.
    You sound old.
    Dodged being a millennial by a few weeks.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

godawgst said:

mic drop. We've won !!

You sound old.
    I don't even know if I was born yet when those QB's were at UW and I don't care to find out.
  • Options

godawgst said:

mic drop. We've won !!

You sound old.
    I don't even know if I was born yet when those QB's were at UW and I don't care to find out.
    You do you son.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

godawgst said:

mic drop. We've won !!

You sound old.
    Ignant
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

godawgst said:

mic drop. We've won !!

You sound old.
    Ya'll millennials need a little lesson on modern CFB schedule structure and context. I love the Rose Bowl as much as anybody, but 2016 was immensely more impressive than 2000.

And my accomplishment points system has been designed to reflect that. Here is 2015. https://t.co/JnNwOSXsY1
  • Options

godawgst said:

mic drop. We've won !!

You sound old.
    Ya'll millennials need a little lesson on modern CFB schedule structure and context. I love the Rose Bowl as much as anybody, but 2016 was immensely more impressive than 2000.

And my accomplishment points system has been designed to reflect that. Here is 2015. https://t.co/JnNwOSXsY1
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

I always had a lot of respeck for him for marrying a hoops chick.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

godawgst said:

mic drop. We've won !!

You sound old.

This is Chest's metrics boy, right?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

godawgst said:

mic drop. We've won !!

You sound old.

This is Chest's metrics boy, right?
    Correct
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,081
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

I always had a lot of respeck for him for marrying a hoops chick.
    I think their daughter plays for Eastlake. More elite husky QBs that I know of yet.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,526
    Swaye's Wigwam

godawgst said:

mic drop. We've won !!

You sound old.

Millennials like @dnc and myself remember 2000 you clam dip.

And we WON that Rose Bowl. I prefer winning to losing.