Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Border is closing

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,087
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

salemcoog said:

I thought sledog the white supremacist rent a cop was the worst person here but this guy is putting up a solid challenge

Sucks to have the feelings of a 4 year old girl doesn't it

God you are a badass
    Who’s the fag in your avatar?

And why would you expose yourself to so much self inflicted humiliation on a daily basis here? Are you more of a sado masochist than Hondo?

Or are you one of those old skool SJWs?

Humiliation? Lol I was instantly the best poster on this board as soon as I showed up
    Your continuing struggles are well known on this bored. Be a better poster.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Border closing is coming this week. No more talk. Shut it down! Trump is feeling it. Are you feeling it?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Manifest Destiny all the way to the Tierra del Fuego.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,407
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    I’m hearing the border closing is postponed.

“Eventually, it may be that it’s the best decision that we close the border but there is no specific timeline.”
    —Sarah “Col.” Sanders
    (The “gorilla my dreams” — I coined that nickname for all of you trumpanzees, rotflmao!)

“Eventually?” Wtf?!? Trump didn’t say he would “eventually” close the border. He said this week. This is a national emergency after all isn’t it? Caravans are coming from all of the Mexicos.

So maddening. Trump is a liar and a fat fucking pussy.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,654
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

“Eventually, it may be that it’s the best decision that we close the border but there is no specific timeline.”
    —Sarah “Col.” Sanders
    (The “gorilla my dreams” — I coined that nickname for all of you trumpanzees, rotflmao!)

“Eventually?” Wtf?!? Trump didn’t say he would “eventually” close the border. He said this week. This is a national emergency after all isn’t it? Caravans are coming from all of the Mexicos.

I'm glad you're excited.

I would like asylum to be eliminated and open fire on the border.

That would solve the issue real fucking quick.
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

—Sarah “Col.” Sanders

I'm glad you're excited.

this has to be some kind of parody account
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

—Sarah “Col.” Sanders

I'm glad you're excited.

You are lashing out turbo! SAD!!!
  • Options

—Sarah “Col.” Sanders

I'm glad you're excited.

I genuinely want trump to close the border, like he said he would. The results would be incredible.

Why is he backtracking? What else is he lying about?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

—Sarah “Col.” Sanders

I'm glad you're excited.

I genuinely want trump to close the border, like he said he would. The results would be incredible.

If we go manifest destiny, we won't have a southern border. I'm a final solutions guy. MAGA!
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

—Sarah “Col.” Sanders

I'm glad you're excited.

If we go manifest destiny, we won't have a southern border. I'm a final solutions guy. MAGA!
    Great idea. Instead of open border let’s make it no border. Gavin Newsom will rule the world from Sacramento.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I'm in San Diego right now. I can see Mexico from my hotel room. I see Mexicans everywhere flooding through the border. I thought it was closed this week. No?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

—Sarah “Col.” Sanders

I'm glad you're excited.

Great idea. Instead of open border let’s make it no border. Gavin Newsom will rule the world from Sacramento.

Who is Gavin Newsom?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

—Sarah “Col.” Sanders

I'm glad you're excited.

Who is Gavin Newsom?
    The dude living in Reagan's house Silly.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

—Sarah “Col.” Sanders

I'm glad you're excited.

Who is Gavin Newsom?
    Exactly.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,654
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

—Sarah “Col.” Sanders

I'm glad you're excited.

I'm just glad an old white man is the president.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

—Sarah “Col.” Sanders

I'm glad you're excited.

You are lashing out turbo! SAD!!!
    Take it easy bud
  • Options

—Sarah “Col.” Sanders

I'm glad you're excited.

I certainly didn’t see this coming — trump backpedaling like wsu’s secondary under Paul wulff. Did you?
  • Options

—Sarah “Col.” Sanders

I'm glad you're excited.

And thank god he doesnt wear tan suits
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

—Sarah “Col.” Sanders

I'm glad you're excited.

And thank god he doesnt wear tan suits
    "I dont know anything about this topic but I'm going to weigh in anyway and you'd better respect my opinion" @MarriotaTheGawd