Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Border is closing

1235»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,469
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

I’m hearing the border closing is postponed.

“Eventually, it may be that it’s the best decision that we close the border but there is no specific timeline.”
    —Sarah “Col.” Sanders
    (The “gorilla my dreams” — I coined that nickname for all of you trumpanzees, rotflmao!)

“Eventually?” Wtf?!? Trump didn’t say he would “eventually” close the border. He said this week. This is a national emergency after all isn’t it? Caravans are coming from all of the Mexicos.

So maddening. Trump is a liar and a fat fucking pussy.

I'm glad you're excited.

I would like asylum to be eliminated and open fire on the border.

That would solve the issue real fucking quick.
    I genuinely want trump to close the border, like he said he would. The results would be incredible.

Why is he backtracking? What else is he lying about?
    If we go manifest destiny, we won't have a southern border. I'm a final solutions guy. MAGA!
    I've said it before. Attack southward driving all residents south before our grand army. Stop at the Panama Canal. We can hold that border. We'll have an empty country that's a tear down but it's always been that way. Probably cause a few thousand in damage. Inflation.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

PurpleJ said:

“Eventually, it may be that it’s the best decision that we close the border but there is no specific timeline.”
    —Sarah “Col.” Sanders
    (The “gorilla my dreams” — I coined that nickname for all of you trumpanzees, rotflmao!)

“Eventually?” Wtf?!? Trump didn’t say he would “eventually” close the border. He said this week. This is a national emergency after all isn’t it? Caravans are coming from all of the Mexicos.

I'm glad you're excited.

I genuinely want trump to close the border, like he said he would. The results would be incredible.

If we go manifest destiny, we won't have a southern border. I'm a final solutions guy. MAGA!
    I've said it before. Attack southward driving all residents south before our grand army. Stop at the Panama Canal. We can hold that border. We'll have an empty country that's a tear down but it's always been that way. Probably cause a few thousand in damage. Inflation.
    I’m hearing that trump is feeling it! After he closes the border with all of the mexicos, eventually, then he needs to make this move. You’ve said it before. Many have said it before. The orange of this idea doesnt really matter right now. It is so easy!
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

PurpleJ said:

—Sarah “Col.” Sanders

I'm glad you're excited.

Fuck that. I want the cocaine trade and all the good soccer players.