Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So proud of our team

ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
edited January 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
My heart swells with pride when I think of all the glory now attributed to our team. I think that people that see my posts on facebook from other cities are envious of me and all that my team has accomplished. Who of us cannot feel deep pride at the sight of Paul Allen hoisting his championship trophy. I am headed out the door, right now, to purchase two additional Seahawks flags for my car. And I just want to say, of course, that Sherman does not represent the people of Seattle. image

Comments

• RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Sherman totally represents the people of Seattle.

He may not represent the transplants or the people from the suburbs, but all us natives love him.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,131
    All the 12s should be very proud of what they personally accomplished in the NFL this year
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    "Seahawks Nation"
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,039 Founders Club

Paul Allen now has two super bowls tying him with Sam Schulman for most appearances in the title round in Seattle. If they win he brings Seattle their second title ever in pro sports.

Let's hate him

LIPO, Seattle will hate him soon enough.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,609 Founders Club

Paul Allen now has two super bowls tying him with Sam Schulman for most appearances in the title round in Seattle. If they win he brings Seattle their second title ever in pro sports.

Let's hate him

LIPO, Seattle will hate him soon enough.
    If he openly supported Mitt Romney they would hate him.
  • Paul Allen now has two super bowls tying him with Sam Schulman for most appearances in the title round in Seattle. If they win he brings Seattle their second title ever in pro sports.

Let's hate him

Why do you hate the 1917 Stanley Cup?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,810 Founders Club
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Nice attempt. Thank god we don't still have the sonics. Imagine the border jumpers and Jenny cum lately's wearing KD'S jersey? Women are generally just worthless sports fans. Good for cooking, ass-fucking, and jumping on the cuntwagon of a winning team.

Just an opportunity to dress up, look cute, put sun blockers below their eyes, take pics and try to fit in with the guys. Ultimately the only fitting they get is right in the shit pit as punishment for losing. Oh, then the pain of 3 days of purging pow from the pooper. Welcome to football bitch. Meanwhile the man is in front of the TV, having already moved on to hoops.

Sorry, but I'm sick of the 12's, pissed off sick. Where were you soccer moms, rice eaters and border jumpers 3 years ago?
  • uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940

Is that Ellis from Die Hard?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,589 Founders Club
    edited January 2014
    I didn't understand 1/3 of the rant, but thumbs up anyway.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,607 Swaye's Wigwam
    I hope the hawks win just to end our streak of failing at everything sports, but yeah I'm sick of the 12's too (it should be noted that a huge part of the fanbase are not 12's, but actual seahawks fans who remember past 2011). They were nowhere to be found when we were getting double-stuffed by the packers every time we managed to make the playoffs. Makes me actually respect coog fans more for how loyal they are to their FCS team.
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    edited January 2014
    Richard Sherman just got a ringing endorsement from Piers Morgan on CNN. At the end of the piece he said "Mr. Sherman if you're watching, I'm now going to cheer for you simply because of the passion you show for your game" lol. Maybe Piers isn't such a cunt
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,773 Founders Club
    phineas said:

Richard Sherman just got a ringing endorsement from Piers Morgan on CNN. At the end of the piece he said "Mr. Sherman if you're watching, I'm now going to cheer for you simply because of the passion you show for your game" lol. Maybe Piers isn't such a cunt

No, Piers is and has always been a cunt.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

My heart swells with pride when I think of all the glory now attributed to our team. I think that people that see my posts on facebook from other cities are envious of me and all that my team has accomplished. Who of us cannot feel deep pride at the sight of Paul Allen hoisting his championship trophy. I am headed out the door, right now, to purchase two additional Seahawks flags for my car. And I just want to say, of course, that Sherman does not represent the people of Seattle. image

Grief, men don't have facebook. That's a chick thing
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    youre right you know
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

One billion people will be shocked at this. But yeah, I don't have one either.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

ApostleofGrief!!! True???

• ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    dnc said:

ApostleofGrief!!! True???

defer to staff