Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited March 2019
    again replying in under a minute

this message board is your life
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    people like sledog, bob, mikedamone, they are all irredeemable pieces of shit and i suspect they have always been that way. the tragic thing about race is that he claims to have supported mcgovern, so maybe he was at least a decent person at one time. but he's been reduced to this.
  • Options

If the fucking frogs can get 90% of their juice from Nuclear so can we. It's the easiest solution. The Green movement sucks at physics.

yeah but it's turning the frogs gay
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

people like sledog, bob, mikedamone, they are all irredeemable pieces of shit and i suspect they have always been that way. the tragic thing about race is that he claims to have supported mcgovern, so maybe he was at least a decent person at one time. but he's been reduced to this.

Yeah, because if people don't vote the way you think they should they can't be decent people. Maybe you need to look in the mirror in order to see an irredeemable piece of shit.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,538
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Imagine caring about this.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

If the fucking frogs can get 90% of their juice from Nuclear so can we. It's the easiest solution. The Green movement sucks at physics.

yeah but it's turning the frogs gay
    Who's the fag in your life, er avatar?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,862
    Dem's are going to vote "present" because they know the GND is all bullshit.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

Imagine caring about this.

That is impossible for me to do.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Yeah, because if people don't vote the way you think they should they can't be decent people. Maybe you need to look in the mirror in order to see an irredeemable piece of shit.
    the steve king defender is throwing stones about decency

now i've seen everything
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

now i've seen everything
    But but but...
  • Options

SFGbob said:

now i've seen everything
    But but but...
    you've gotten even lazier as a poster in the last couple of weeks, which is saying something because I didn't think it could get much more low-effort than you
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2019

now i've seen everything

Kunt logic, is there anything it can't do? I'm a defender of the truth. King having a Confederate flag on his desk wasn't enough evidence for me to call him a racist. Defending white supremacy is enough for me to call him a racist.

If you want to make an argument that simply having a Confederate flag is all the evidence you need in order to call someone a racist have at it Kunt. But we both know that's never going to happen.

Run and hide lightweight.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

now i've seen everything

Kunt logic, is there anything it can't do? I'm a defender of the truth. King having a Confederate flag on his desk wasn't enough evidence for me to call him a racist. Defending white supremacy is enough for me to call him a racist.

If you want to make an argument that simply having a Confederate flag is all the evidence you need in order to call someone a racist have at it Kunt. But we both know that's never going to happen.

if you think the confederate flag was the only signal, you're even more ignorant than i thought
  • Options
    way to fuck the quote chain up, too
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,449
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

now i've seen everything

if you think the confederate flag was the only signal, you're even more ignorant than i thought

Can you try at least some sort of variation of this go to line?
  • Options

SFGbob said:

now i've seen everything

Can you try at least some sort of variation of this go to line?

it's not my job to educate you people