Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So there were no indictments of the people who were spied up by our Federal Government

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Carter Page was wire-tapped and spied upon by the Obama DOJ for what?

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,791
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

Carter Page was wire-tapped and spied upon by the Obama DOJ for what?

Because Obama approved it.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Do you actually think law enforcement has a 100% rate of spying on people and getting an indictment?

That being said, I do chuckle. I'm sure at the end of the multiple Benghazi investigations you said the exact same thing. When they turned up nothing.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,361
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Do you actually think law enforcement has a 100% rate of spying on people and getting an indictment?

That being said, I do chuckle. I'm sure at the end of the multiple Benghazi investigations you said the exact same thing. When they turned up nothing.

Who was wiretapped?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Who was wiretapped?
    Does going through every email not count?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Who was wiretapped?
    They couldn't go through every email she erased them. They still haven't recovered them all. Don't forget she erased them after she received a subpoena to produce them. But you keep sucking her dick,
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Who was wiretapped?
    Still butthurt and angry over Benghazi I see

So who was wiretapped? If nothing came from the hearing why are you still obsessed over it

Why are you changing the subject?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Who was wiretapped?

So who was wiretapped? If nothing came from the hearing why are you still obsessed over it

El oh El. In Race's world, it's ok to investigate Democrats but Republicans are always right and it's overreach of government to investigate them.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Who was wiretapped?

El oh El. In Race's world, it's ok to investigate Democrats but Republicans are always right and it's overreach of government to investigate them.
    But but but

El oh el
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,793
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited March 2019

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Who was wiretapped?

But but but

El oh el
    That's what #aclockworkshill does. Obfuscate, deflect, deny ....
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Who was wiretapped?

But but but

El oh el
    It's right on subject. Why are you ignoring that you are a partisan shill.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,793
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Who was wiretapped?

But but but

El oh el
    The requirements for calling someone else a shill is having yourself displayed critical thinking ability at least one time.

Therefore, you should shut the fuck up and light yourself on fire.
  • Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Who was wiretapped?

But but but

El oh el
    The requirements for calling someone else a shill is having yourself displayed critical thinking ability at least one time.

From the dude who's doing a victory lap the last 20 hours shouting about how Trump had nothing at all to do in any way with Russia.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Who was wiretapped?

But but but

El oh el
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Who was wiretapped?

But but but

El oh el

From the dude who's doing a victory lap the last 20 hours shouting about how Trump had nothing at all to do in any way with Russia.
    Why angry?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hondo when he heard about the Mueller report.. Apologies if this has been posted before.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

I chuckle at what a dumbfuck you are by thinking an investigation that wasn’t a criminal investigation failed to come up with a criminal indictment.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Btw, feel the love Hondo has for civil rights and civil liberties.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Bob is ok with spying on Democrats. But spying on Republicans is a violation if civil liberties.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Bob is ok with spying on Democrats. But spying on Republicans is a violation if civil liberties.
    When's the democrat spying begin?