Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Seven members of Trump’s team have used unofficial communication tools

Comments

• insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I like to spend years defending Hillary and then call someone a hypocrite for not getting upset at something different but it says emails so I'll make a stupid post about it

@insinceredawg

PS Hillary lost.

99.9% of the time you're the one who brings up HIllary and Obama.

obsessed.jpeg
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Who the fuck still uses Yahoo mail by the way? Old people, that's who

Who the fuck thinks that using it is just like having your own private email server? Stupid people, that's who.
    I didn't say they're the same. I said if you are concerned about the security risk of Hillary's server then you should also be concerned about the Trump admin using personal email to conduct official business. Using personal email to discuss sensitive material is a bigger national security risk than a private e-mail server.
    What was the "sensitive material" they were discussing?

There's likely more. At the very least it's worth investigating don't you think?

https://www.newsweek.com/jared-kushner-ivanka-trump-whatsapp-email-communications-1371218

Cummings' letter to the White House also said the committee was informed that White House officials, including K.T. McFarland, former deputy national security adviser were using personal emails at the time to communicate about the “transfer of sensitive U.S. nuclear technology to Saudi Arabia.” The letter also indicated Steve Bannon, former chief strategist, received such documents to his personal email.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Who the fuck thinks that using it is just like having your own private email server? Stupid people, that's who.
    I didn't say they're the same. I said if you are concerned about the security risk of Hillary's server then you should also be concerned about the Trump admin using personal email to conduct official business. Using personal email to discuss sensitive material is a bigger national security risk than a private e-mail server.

There's likely more. At the very least it's worth investigating don't you think?

https://www.newsweek.com/jared-kushner-ivanka-trump-whatsapp-email-communications-1371218

Cummings' letter to the White House also said the committee was informed that White House officials, including K.T. McFarland, former deputy national security adviser were using personal emails at the time to communicate about the “transfer of sensitive U.S. nuclear technology to Saudi Arabia.” The letter also indicated Steve Bannon, former chief strategist, received such documents to his personal email.
    Fuck off. Hillary is the real criminal here. Emails!!!! Trump family would never do anything wrong!!!
  • MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Is this some form of Nerd put-down? You know only nerds care about that shit, right?

So on top of your other mountain of disabilities, I now know you're a nerd, too.

Another bad day on the boreds, MTG. You and your faggy avatar really should LEAVE.
    Sweet fuck I cant imagine how trashy and uneducated you must be to STILL think nerd is some great slur
    Your favorite show is the Big Bang Theory, isn't it?
    That's a show for what trashy people think smart people talk like
    The fuck are you saying?
    it's english. i'm not surprised it would be a problem for you.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter

Is this some form of Nerd put-down? You know only nerds care about that shit, right?

So on top of your other mountain of disabilities, I now know you're a nerd, too.

Another bad day on the boreds, MTG. You and your faggy avatar really should LEAVE.
    Sweet fuck I cant imagine how trashy and uneducated you must be to STILL think nerd is some great slur
    That kind of vile personal slander has no place here.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Of they did so they should be prosecuted. None of you call for the prosecution of Hillary and company. Hipocrite much?
  • MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Thank you, friend
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658

And this is your hottest woman ever, right?

Obvious choice is obvious.

#six

And this is your hottest woman ever, right?

Obvious choice is obvious.

#six

Six was hot and had daddy issues. #doublethreat
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Shocking I never got an answer to this. With all of this phony OUTRAGE you would have thought one of these Kunts could have answered this question.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Shocking I never got an answer to this. With all of this phony OUTRAGE you would have thought one of these Kunts could have answered this question.
    We don't know what sensitive material they are discussing because they can't recall the messages. Everyone else here understood that but you.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

We don't know what sensitive material they are discussing because they can't recall the messages. Everyone else here understood that but you.
    So the “sensitive” material may be their tee times.

OUTRAGE
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

OUTRAGE
    This is why no one takes you seriously other than the Trumptard circlejerk on here. You're a hypocritical partisan Kunt and you don't even try to be objective. Like clockwork, any negative news about Trump world you downplay and give them all the benefit of a doubt. Any bad news on the left and you're the first person to jump on it and demand action.

I posted this earlier and you conveniently ignored it. No, they weren't discussing just their tee times.

https://www.newsweek.com/jared-kushner-whatsapp-ivanka-trump-clinton-emails-1371897

“We heard 'emails, lock her up, emails, lock her up,'” Watts told MSNBC. “To me [Kushner’s alleged use of WhatsApp] is far more egregious. This is foreign business interactions and, by the way, it's being blocked from other parts of the U.S. government. This means foreign leaders have a better understanding about what the White House is communicating than our own intelligence community, our own law enforcement, and our own allies.

“This puts us in a very dangerous position because as an executive branch, or legislative branch, we really don't know what's going on at the top. And we have no oversight of it.”

House Oversight Committee Chairman Elijah Cummings, a Maryland Democrat, sent a letter to White House counsel Pat Cipollone on Thursday alleging that Kushner "has used—and continues to use—WhatsApp as part of his official duties in the White House.”
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483

https://www.newsweek.com/jared-kushner-whatsapp-ivanka-trump-clinton-emails-1371897

“We heard 'emails, lock her up, emails, lock her up,'” Watts told MSNBC. “To me [Kushner’s alleged use of WhatsApp] is far more egregious. This is foreign business interactions and, by the way, it's being blocked from other parts of the U.S. government. This means foreign leaders have a better understanding about what the White House is communicating than our own intelligence community, our own law enforcement, and our own allies.

“This puts us in a very dangerous position because as an executive branch, or legislative branch, we really don't know what's going on at the top. And we have no oversight of it.”

House Oversight Committee Chairman Elijah Cummings, a Maryland Democrat, sent a letter to White House counsel Pat Cipollone on Thursday alleging that Kushner "has used—and continues to use—WhatsApp as part of his official duties in the White House.”

Keep supporting Clinton.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735

Thank you, friend
    Oh Fuck! There MTG goes again...Poof!
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

OUTRAGE
    How many times did you scream about deleted emails again? Partisan kunt.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

OUTRAGE
    How many times did you defend deleting emails?

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

OUTRAGE
    How many times did you defend deleting emails?
    About zero. I said it's fucked up. And defended the lies such as people hacking her server. Which they didn't. And it got investigated for two years.

Your point?