Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Worth an hour watch

1235»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,762
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

First, I'm not a right winger - I'm a be your best self guy.

You say that like being right wing is a bad thing. Why not both?

Quit plagiarism my shit, fucko.

Or venmo me some fucking royalty money. Either one works.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

jecornel said:

The leftists won't like it but Seattle needs to develop special units driving armored military vehicles with 10 officers per vehicle and start rooting out the drug dealers. The access has to be cut off with extreme force. Lock up the dealers for serious time instead of 24 hours. Look at the Rhode Island program. Get these people off the meth and heroin.

The program points out homelessness is not the problem. It's a drug problem.

The repeat offenders of 50 plus offenses continue to be released. Absolutely insane.

A serious course change needs to happen.

In Sodom by the Bay they have have "safe" places to shoot up. No arrests no nothing. They hand out free needles to the tune of 4.45 million per year and then wonder why both the needles and people litter the streets!

Liberal lunacy!
    You are safe and retired now on the public dole in south Puget sound. SF won’t hurt you anymore.
    Supremes will take care of amnesty crap soon.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-administration-notches-victory-in-immigration-battle-with-supreme-court-ruling
    Sure they will bobsled. Good luck detaining state and local detainees in California. We don’t cooperate with ice, feds, or trump. We are a sanctuary state. What are you going to do about it, useless retired old trumptard?
    We get it CD, you're standing in the School house door. Segregation now, Segregation tomorrow, Segregation forever!!!

Is it open borders or closed school doors? You really make no sense GayBob.
    To stupid mother fucker like you I'm sure it sounds like I'm speaking a foreign language.
    You sound angry and frustrated again GayBob. Maybe you should sue @DevinNunes’Cow too?
    White flag so soon lightweight?
    Why won’t you answer my question GayBob? Not surprised. You never do.
    I notice that when you post @MariotaTheGawd is silent.

Did you watch the film?
    I was born at UW hospital. Grew up in Seattle. Graduated from UW. Now I live in Southern California.

I clicked on the link. It was to Facebook. I don’t FB. Not surprised @BleachedAnusDawg does.
    I don't have a FB account. That's great that you're too lazy to do a quick internet search. Not surprising, actually.
    Hate to be confronted with information that might counter the fantasy world he has built for himself.
    Fair point GayBob. That’s why your daily personalized accounts here of your life of abject poverty, futility and despair are so enthralling. What’s it really like GayBob being an aging unskilled white man racing headlong to your impoverished demise? Please continue to keep us apprised of all your grievances and scapegoating!
    Us?

Your projected fear of failure is as obvious as your impending collapse.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

jecornel said:

The leftists won't like it but Seattle needs to develop special units driving armored military vehicles with 10 officers per vehicle and start rooting out the drug dealers. The access has to be cut off with extreme force. Lock up the dealers for serious time instead of 24 hours. Look at the Rhode Island program. Get these people off the meth and heroin.

The repeat offenders of 50 plus offenses continue to be released. Absolutely insane.

In Sodom by the Bay they have have "safe" places to shoot up. No arrests no nothing. They hand out free needles to the tune of 4.45 million per year and then wonder why both the needles and people litter the streets!

Liberal lunacy!
    You are safe and retired now on the public dole in south Puget sound. SF won’t hurt you anymore.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-administration-notches-victory-in-immigration-battle-with-supreme-court-ruling
    Sure they will bobsled. Good luck detaining state and local detainees in California. We don’t cooperate with ice, feds, or trump. We are a sanctuary state. What are you going to do about it, useless retired old trumptard?
    We get it CD, you're standing in the School house door. Segregation now, Segregation tomorrow, Segregation forever!!!

To stupid mother fucker like you I'm sure it sounds like I'm speaking a foreign language.
    You sound angry and frustrated again GayBob. Maybe you should sue @DevinNunes’Cow too?

Did you watch the film?
    I was born at UW hospital. Grew up in Seattle. Graduated from UW. Now I live in Southern California.

I clicked on the link. It was to Facebook. I don’t FB. Not surprised @BleachedAnusDawg does.
    I don't have a FB account. That's great that you're too lazy to do a quick internet search. Not surprising, actually.
    Hate to be confronted with information that might counter the fantasy world he has built for himself.
    Fair point GayBob. That’s why your daily personalized accounts here of your life of abject poverty, futility and despair are so enthralling. What’s it really like GayBob being an aging unskilled white man racing headlong to your impoverished demise? Please continue to keep us apprised of all your grievances and scapegoating!
    Us?

You’re the expert. What is failure like TurdbufferFS? Did you accept it or was it thrust upon you?
  • MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

jecornel said:

Liberal lunacy!

Did you watch the film?

Us?

You’re the expert. What is failure like TurdbufferFS? Did you accept it or was it thrust upon you?
    It was thrust upon him by being born in the midwest

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

jecornel said:

Liberal lunacy!

Did you watch the film?

Us?

Last guy I knew who talked like you went to prison for fraud and embezzlement. True story.

But you're more of the wife cheating on you, kids hate you, father is embarrassed by you, other father pretends you don't exist type. That much is obvious.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

jecornel said:

Liberal lunacy!

Did you watch the film?

Us?

Christ your stupid. You still think you have something there, don't you, retard?

The avatar was explained weeks ago. Try to keep up. Fag.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

jecornel said:

Liberal lunacy!

Did you watch the film?

Us?

Last guy I knew who talked like you went to prison for fraud and embezzlement. True story.

But you're more of the wife cheating on you, kids hate you, father is embarrassed by you, other father pretends you don't exist type. That much is obvious.
    You didn’t answer the question. Not surprised.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

jecornel said:

Liberal lunacy!

Did you watch the film?

Us?

Easy, Turbo. It's just your estrogen talking, again.
  • MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

jecornel said:

Liberal lunacy!

Did you watch the film?

Us?

Christ your stupid. You still think you have something there, don't you, retard?

The avatar was explained weeks ago. Try to keep up. Fag.
    Your posts are devoid of any content so I usually don't read them

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

jecornel said:

Liberal lunacy!

Did you watch the film?

Us?

Have you decided whether you want to fuck your sister-mother-aunt from yesterday’s thread? Don’t be ashamed. It’s common among trump voters.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

jecornel said:

Liberal lunacy!

Did you watch the film?

Us?

Have you decided whether you want to fuck your sister-mother-aunt from yesterday’s thread? Don’t be ashamed. It’s common among trump voters.
    It's weird that you know nothing about women. Considering you are one.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,778
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

A lot of bitching about Seattle politics yet look at the scoreboard. Seattle is one of the fastest growing cities in the country.

That being said, fuck the council for being dumb about the Sonics.

Time to get a clue, pal