Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If Kim has any business sense...

2»

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    He's Been doing this for many years. Where on God's green earth have you been dude? This year is nothing.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Guys saying Doogman would be saved by letting go Eklund is like the Doogs saying 2008 will be fine because the players spoke about the difference of Donatell and Baer or in 2012/2013 with Wilcox and Holt.

The main problem is obviously Kim. You can ditch Eklund and he'd find some other fucktard like that Ryland Spencer guy. As long as Kim is running Doogman the site will always be shit.

He is the worst kind of stupid. He is full of himself, thinks he is actually smart and really has absolutely no clue about the game of football. His sexual jokes he makes always come off as creepy and not at all funny.

Sorry but getting rid of Eklund would do nothing. Kim is the problem and to think otherwise is pretty damn foolish.

case closed

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,644
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

The main problem is obviously Kim. You can ditch Eklund and he'd find some other fucktard like that Ryland Spencer guy. As long as Kim is running Doogman the site will always be shit.

That was supposed to be the point of my post but I never actually got to it. Not my best effort. I must have gotten distracted.
  • Options
    chuck said:

That was supposed to be the point of my post but I never actually got to it. Not my best effort. I must have gotten distracted.
    I'm hearing your son has the crud so it's understandable.