Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If Kim has any business sense...

He seriously needs to fire Ektard.

Last years shit with Jack, Falah, and Vanderdoes should have been enough but now...

Ektard put his foot in the grounds and sai "I KNOW BUDDA BAKER. HE IS 100% OREGON. HE WILL NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS DE-COMMIT. SORRY DAWG-FANS".Peterman went to Bellevue today and met with players. Ektard said he would not be meeting with Budda because he is committed to Oregon and there is no way he changes his mind. And here we are, Peterman went to Bellevue and Budda dropped his UO commitment like a girlfriend with herpes.

It is clear that this guy knows absolutely nothing and is fucking useless.

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    and water is wet
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Are you guys going to theDub Pub in a couple weeks ? Lots of off the record stuff will be told. Have. A glass of merlot that drinks like a cab and let your hair down. Shits gonna get crazy.
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

If Kim had any business sense he'd market the goblet shaped red solo keg cup.
  • Options

tracker said:

Mad_Son said:

Last years shit with Jack, Falah, and Vanderdoes should have been enough but now...

Ektard put his foot in the grounds and sai "I KNOW BUDDA BAKER. HE IS 100% OREGON. HE WILL NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS DE-COMMIT. SORRY DAWG-FANS".Peterman went to Bellevue today and met with players. Ektard said he would not be meeting with Budda because he is committed to Oregon and there is no way he changes his mind. And here we are, Peterman went to Bellevue and Budda dropped his UO commitment like a girlfriend with herpes.

It is clear that this guy knows absolutely nothing and is fucking useless.

Disagree.

If Kim had any business sense he would coach his employee on how to properly present the uncertainty on situations and to not make statements that may come back to bite him later. He would be interested in reporting the news rather than breaking the news. DM.C would be a place where you may not hear it first, but if you heard it you would know it is true. He would foster a community of open communication and would allow people to freely discuss the football program. Doing this would ensure that the culture of the board would always reflect the culture of the fanbase and the people who pay to talk one another on an internet message board would get what they want.

Instead Eklund posts retarded shit all the time, Kim makes stuff up and pretends to be omniscient, he censors what people talk about and accordingly has been hemorrhaging customers.

Regardless, the problem is Kim, not Scott. Scott's shortcomings are a symptom of the root problem.
    Cliff Notes: Dm.C should return to the way it was 10 years old before the Idiot Three fucked the place up.
    Seriously, they had something that was perfect and a total powerhouse. And they pissed it away. It's really incredible.
    Sounds eerily familiar to UW football. Kim will play the role of Ty, F3 is obviously Gilby and I guess by default Eklund is Sark.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    fuck me. I thought Peterman couldn't recruit Pac-12 type players
  • Options
    WhiskeyDawgWhiskeyDawg Member Posts: 406
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2014
    I had the pleasure of reading an email exchange between Ekland and a good friend of mine that started out with a pretty simple question about policy. The reaction by Ekland was totally unwarranted. Considering how Kim and Chris try to claim that they always take the high road, Ekland obviously doesn't. If DM had any standards that exchange would not have ever spiraled out of control like it did.....especially with a long time DM subscriber and one that I would not describe as a Half Brain or troublemaker.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

I hear you, but I want eklund to stay at doogman. The entertainment value is just too high.
  • Options
    LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1

Are you guys going to theDub Pub in a couple weeks ? Lots of off the record stuff will be told. Have. A glass of merlot that drinks like a cab and let your hair down. Shits gonna get crazy.

I am in...only if they serve chardonnay and discuss sexual orientation of Pac-12 coaches.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,644
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Basically three things made that place go to complete shit: 1) Dave stopped being the face of the business, both on the boards and as a contributor of recruiting articles. 2) Kim got too involved and became the face of the business. This was really the death blow. 3) They hired Ecklund. He was a fucktard as Scottdawg and a bigger fucktard as himself.

Fetters reported recruiting news and gave practice reports when I joined there. Other than that all I saw was Dave participating on the boards and as a writer and Moni moderating. The atmosphere was pretty fun and pretty informative. That was 2000 or 2001 and lasted about a year or so after I joined. Not sure what I was still doing there in 2013.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Just tried to sign in for the first time in a long time and apparently I was booted sometime around the Vegas bowl last year and need to apply for access now. I was going to offer a harmless why is this place so dead poast, butt fuck it.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited January 2014
    Whenever there's a conflict of interest, 99.9% of the time a media outlet will try to avoid directly criticizing a team. I get it. Usually though, they will allow fans a fairly long leash to criticize the team. One example was the postgame AZ Cardinal call-in show during their 10 game losing streak last season (yes, I live in the "racist desert wasteland" state amongst old people, Tea Party types, illegal aliens, and fat white people). Common sense says the fans had every right in the world to criticize the coaching staff, players, owners etc. The host actually let them do that and even agreed with them in the vague, indirect way. These clowns either delete, censor, or argue with any sort of dissent at all times. It's completely obvious to everyone who isn't a completely myopic Doog in the 14afs-krisvashon tier.
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Why are you guys talking Kim and sense in the same sentance? Hmmm?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    obligatory
    Who is Kim? Does she poast here?