Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The state of the left

1235»

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Rogan's podcast is purely entertainment. Talking about it like it's some highbrow free exchange of ideas is hilarious

Yeah, okay. You're now officially dumber than shit.

Rogan's podcast is getting bigger all the time for a reason, but you're too pea-brained to understand why.
    Maybe because they find it entertaining? Rogan sounds like what uneducated people imagine a philosophy class is like whenever the topic isn't conspiracy theories or how much cocaine Joey Diaz did. Keep yelling yourself you're smart because you listen to a podcast though

There are some episodes I've enjoyed but he's a lightweight. Sorry dude.
    What fucking language are you trying to write in? Jesus Christ.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Rogan's podcast is purely entertainment. Talking about it like it's some highbrow free exchange of ideas is hilarious

Rogan's podcast is getting bigger all the time for a reason, but you're too pea-brained to understand why.
    Maybe because they find it entertaining? Rogan sounds like what uneducated people imagine a philosophy class is like whenever the topic isn't conspiracy theories or how much cocaine Joey Diaz did. Keep yelling yourself you're smart because you listen to a podcast though

Is this response #10 or 11 ? Imagine 11 shitposts in response to be called a shit poster. Sad, really.

MTG spends all day jerking off to Colbert and Mahr. Because he thinks he’s enlightened and smart. Those guys are intellectual heavyweights. He thinks.
    Am I supposed to just not post in this thread again because you're counting my posts? You're weird as fuck
    #12? You’re really upset.
    12's do kinda suck.

Kinda?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Wore out my WTF button.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    The state of the left is the same as it ever was.

Maxine during the Obamacare Witch Trials. Real American Genius, that one is.

• USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Love the smirking woman in the background. Wood.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    USMChawk said:

Smirking is racist.
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

USMChawk said:

Smirking is racist.
    Just being white is racist.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Is this response #10 or 11 ? Imagine 11 shitposts in response to be called a shit poster. Sad, really.

MTG spends all day jerking off to Colbert and Mahr. Because he thinks he’s enlightened and smart. Those guys are intellectual heavyweights. He thinks.
    Am I supposed to just not post in this thread again because you're counting my posts? You're weird as fuck
    You should be drinking bleach instead. TIA.