Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If true ...

2»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Blood tests with insurance $700.00. Uninsured price 200$

BP medication from 11$ at Albertson, 29$ at CVS to a high of 89$ without the app

As I've said those aspirin at the hospital are only 10 bucks so they can pay for all those that don't pay. It would be interesting to see if hospitals in areas loaded with illegals charge more than those that aren't.
    According to Hondo and his fellow dumbfuck CD it's a myth that illegals use the hospitals and ERs in the US.
    No the lie is you sat in a waiting room full of illegals.
    Prove I'm lying Kunt. Make sure no one has to just take your word that I'm lying Hondo. Prove it. The word of a pathological liar isn't worth much Hondo.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    HHusky said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

BP medication from 11$ at Albertson, 29$ at CVS to a high of 89$ without the app

As I've said those aspirin at the hospital are only 10 bucks so they can pay for all those that don't pay. It would be interesting to see if hospitals in areas loaded with illegals charge more than those that aren't.
    According to Hondo and his fellow dumbfuck CD it's a myth that illegals use the hospitals and ERs in the US.
    Why were they speaking Illegal then?
    And they were Brown skinned.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Prove I'm lying Kunt. Make sure no one has to just take your word that I'm lying Hondo. Prove it. The word of a pathological liar isn't worth much Hondo.
    We've been over this. Unless you asked for their papers, then all you have is the color of their skin and the language they spoke. Which, as pawz called you out for, makes you racist.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,751
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

We've been over this. Unless you asked for their papers, then all you have is the color of their skin and the language they spoke. Which, as pawz called you out for, makes you racist.
    I don't need to be spoken for.

By you.

Ever.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,776
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:
    Didn't you bitch about having all our medical records online so every doctor has access to your records?
    WASHINGTON—The Trump administration is sounding out the medical industry on requiring hospitals, doctors and other health-care providers to publicly disclose the secretly negotiated prices they charge insurance companies for services, a move that would expose for the first time the actual cost of care.

One is not like the other. hondoFS
    I didn't say anything negative about this. But I feel it's telling us what we already know. Have you ever walked in and asked for the cash price?
    How do you think I know the cash price? I don't have insurance. Thanks Obama

If Obama is the reason you don't have insurance, then you are dumber than I thought. Besides you are on Medicare anyway old man.
    Medicare doesn't cover people born before 1800.

hth
    But I paid into it!
    The English pence has really lost value since the pre revolutionary war days.
  • Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

By you.

Ever.

I'm not speaking FOR you. Your words are right in this thread.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

By you.

Ever.

Reading for comprehension, idiot.

I referenced H. You responded to SFG.

Please kill yourself.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Hey Hondo when you see a group of Hispanics standing outside of a HomeDepot looking to pick up some work are you equally clueless about their immigration status?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Prove I'm lying you worthless fucking Kunt. Hondo, not everyone is as fucking clueless as you are. How did I know from day one that the Smollett's story was bullshit while you thought it could be true?

For the same reasons I know the guys standing outside the HomeDepot aren't here legally I knew that most of the folks waiting in the ER were in the same boat.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

By you.

Ever.

So, then @Hondo:

• Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

By you.

Ever.

Reading for comprehension, idiot.

I referenced H. You responded to SFG.

Please kill yourself.
    So now you are confirming that it's racist if H says it. Not racist if Bob says it.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Hey Hondo when you see a group of Hispanics standing outside of a HomeDepot looking to pick up some work are you equally clueless about their immigration status?
    That's racist. And not the same thing. But ok!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

So it's "racist" if you suspect illegals of being illegals.

And it's "factual" when Hillary makes a statement that has no basis in fact.

I'll ask the question again, does a dumbfuck like you have any awareness of just how stupid you are?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

I'll ask the question again, does a dumbfuck like you have any awareness of just how stupid you are?
    I can't even argue with you when that's what you think I said.

Bob, seriously. You need to take a class in reading comprehension or something.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

I can't even argue with you when that's what you think I said.

Bob, seriously. You need to take a class in reading comprehension or something.
    So acting like you have any interest in facts.

You have an agenda.

#aclockworkshill #rightontim #cucksforhillary