Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kim would like to get a few things straight re:criticism of Petersen

2»

Comments

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

Tailgater,

More swearing ...

Less beating behind the bush

Less beating around the bush? Says the master of the 1000 word essay when 100 words would do just fine.
    whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh
    I have the crud.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYN8BXmb6h4
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,643
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Who is Anthony?
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Tequilla said:

Tailgater,

More swearing ...

Less beating behind the bush

Less beating around the bush? Says the master of the 1000 word essay when 100 words would do just fine.
    Been so long I can't remember trying to beat anything behind a bush (tried to keep it under ten words, but was pound to fail).

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    chuck said:

Who is Anthony?

Sark or Woodward, not sure.
  • Options
    chuck said:

Who is Anthony?

Some San Jose State mod I believe. What was the "shit storm" that you guys did to Anthony? Assuming Boobs was involved.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

chuck said:

Who is Anthony?

Some San Jose State mod I believe. What was the "shit storm" that you guys did to Anthony? Assuming Boobs was involved.
    My involvement was fairly tame. Other pitsters pink socked the shit out of him though.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2014
    God what a pussy...he can't even balls up with his own opinion.

I've been skeptical of Peterman because of the history of Boise St coaches moving on (not necessarily his fault) and I think it's kinda nuts that most of the same assistant coach staff @ Boise St is now worth $3 million here. He's shown to be a good actual coach though (unlike the previous guy) and developer of players, he's here, he's hired, and now he's got 15 games to show his worth. We should win 11 next year, and that should help him bring in a pretty good recruiting class (the assistants look like decent coaches but I don't see a whole lot of "recruiters" in there...the main one is the least paid...which means winning better be the sales pitch). And to be honest with what little attention I do pay to recruiting it looks like he's been more aggressive/successful then I thought he would have been this year.

If he doesn't win and recruit well next year lather, rinse, and repeat in 2017 when we'll finally be able to afford to fire him followed by Pool Boy the next day due to that stupid contract. I do wonder if one of the assistants started slipping a little rod to Kim though to cheer him up...only thing that can explain his sudden change of heart.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Who is Anthony?

My involvement was fairly tame. Other pitsters pink socked the shit out of him though.
    Go on. Give us youngsters a story.

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    phineas said:

I wonder if there are assholes out there who get banned from dawgman and turn around and pay another 10 bucks to become a subscriber again?

if you exist, please shoot yourself

Typo.