Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hopkins a shoo-in to replace Jim Boeheim after season

2»

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Boeheim ain't going down on this. Unfortunate accident, obviously, but 0.00 BAC takes scandal off the table.

Shit happens. Bad shit happens walking on a freeway. Even if it was just to get to the side of the road - playing Frogger with only one life ain't good.

I don't know why, but this has had me laughing all day
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

His wife is from Mercer Island if I remember right. I would think he's enjoying life here and knows he can build a champion.

meanwhile, Romar goes to Arizona and they've lost seven straight.

Pretty sure romar at perperdine
    Along with Ken bone.. Dream team.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yeah, Hopkins left Syracuse to go across the country and revive a program by stealing Syracuse' 5 star recruits, only because he covets the Syracuse job secretly.

Jesus, guys actually live in mom's basement. I thought that was just a beavlet alumni thing.
  • kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper

LaZoris said:

He's not being charged. Walking on the freeway at night is pretty dumb.

Looked intentional

I am hearing that the visibility out of those midget racers is bad.

Stewart definitely did that on purpose. Maybe not the intent to kill, but the intent to scare the shit out of him which turned in to "accidentally" hitting the guy. Should've been a manslaughter charge.
    It's called a sprint car. When you step on the throttle the back end naturally steps out. Not saying he did or did not have intent, but his version of what happened is absolutely feasible.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    Standard Supporter

His wife is from Mercer Island if I remember right. I would think he's enjoying life here and knows he can build a champion.

meanwhile, Romar goes to Arizona and they've lost seven straight.

Pretty sure romar at perperdine
    that tells you how much I follow college basketball
    To your credit, Romar getting hired by Zona was the beginning of the end for them
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    kh83 said:

LaZoris said:

Looked intentional

Stewart definitely did that on purpose. Maybe not the intent to kill, but the intent to scare the shit out of him which turned in to "accidentally" hitting the guy. Should've been a manslaughter charge.
    It's called a sprint car. When you step on the throttle the back end naturally steps out. Not saying he did or did not have intent, but his version of what happened is absolutely feasible.
    Backwoods hick racing superiority guy
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,397
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    kh83 said:

LaZoris said:

Looked intentional

I know that. He was reckless and thought he would scare the guy, ended up snuffing him out. It was an "accident."
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,556
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

His wife is from Syracuse, and she has family members who worked at the University. Both of Hops parents are from Seattle but he group up in Laguna and was friends with Todd Marinovich growing up....cool story bro.

Free pub!