Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump de-funds planned parenthood

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Btw racist Hondo, Medicaid covers birth control but I guess you think blacks are too stupid to figure out how to sign up for it.

What do you think "lie filled rant" means?

I am glad you finally read your talking points memo and regurgitated it on here as your own original point.
    Does anyone speak moronic dumbfuck? I have no clue what this gibberish is supposed to mean.
    As if we needed more evidence you lack reading comprehension.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Yes, yes Hondo, it’s a “lie” that you claimed skin color has something to do with someone’s ability to pay for birth control.

No I was commenting on the fact that he only mentioned condoms and not birth control. And he is a white male and has no idea how much it costs.

I do appreciate you being triggered and shitting all over this very important thread tho.
    What does race or gender have to do with knowing how much something costs? Are costs of certain things kept secret from certain people? Fuck you’re an idiot.
    What's funny is watching Hondo flop around after he knows he stepped in shit. Appears Hondo believes white males should know how much shit costs.

Btw, I also like how Hondo claimed he was dealing in "fact."
    See?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Btw racist Hondo, Medicaid covers birth control but I guess you think blacks are too stupid to figure out how to sign up for it.

What do you think "lie filled rant" means?

I am glad you finally read your talking points memo and regurgitated it on here as your own original point.
    Does anyone speak moronic dumbfuck? I have no clue what this gibberish is supposed to mean.
    As if we needed more evidence you lack reading comprehension.
    Any word on if he has a simple mind?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Yes, yes Hondo, it’s a “lie” that you claimed skin color has something to do with someone’s ability to pay for birth control.

No I was commenting on the fact that he only mentioned condoms and not birth control. And he is a white male and has no idea how much it costs.

I do appreciate you being triggered and shitting all over this very important thread tho.
    Because you put your head up your ass and claimed that cutting off funding to PP will result in more poor people getting pregnant and more abortions.
    2001400ex said:

Why provide birth control options for the poor. So more people get pregnant. Resulting in more abortions. You guys should check into unintended consequences.

Your claim was head up the ass nonsense and devoid of any "facts."

People don't get pregnant because they can't afford birth control in this country. Birth control is covered my Medicaid and Obamacare mandates that all health insurance provides for free birth control. You have no idea what you're talking about as per usual but you did out yourself as racist so this thread wasn't entirely worthless.

So tell us some more things that White men should know but blacks don't know Hondo.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Because you put your head up your ass and claimed that cutting off funding to PP will result in more poor people getting pregnant and more abortions.
    2001400ex said:

Why provide birth control options for the poor. So more people get pregnant. Resulting in more abortions. You guys should check into unintended consequences.

People don't get pregnant because they can't afford birth control in this country. Birth control is covered my Medicaid and Obamacare mandates that all health insurance provides for free birth control. You have no idea what you're talking about as per usual but you did out yourself as racist so this thread wasn't entirely worthless.

So tell us some more things that White men should know but blacks don't know Hondo.
    Do you really think this bill will not increase the number of pregnancies? DaBoner of all people with his "two straight parents only" comments and comments about teen pregnancy should be pissed about this.

And your comment shows how ignorant you are. Have you never had a friend as a teenager who maybe didn't want to tell their parents they want to go on birth control? That's a lot of who ends up going there.

But keep your head buried in the sand of ignorance.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2019
    Always love it when a dumb mother fucker who didn't even know that Social Security existed in the 1950s calls me ignorant.

First of all it's not a "bill" and if I had said that you'd have cited it as an example of how I lie all the time. And no Hondo, I don't think this "bill" will increase pregnancies. People don't get pregnant in this country because they can't afford birth control. Poor people who are covered by Medicaid will still receive their "free" birth control. Family planning groups that don't provide abortion services will still be eligible for Federal funds and still be able to hand out "free" birth control. It's not as if PP is the only source for birth control.

As always, you're talking straight out of your ass.

Hondo are you black? Because you sure don't seem to know shit about what's really in this "bill."
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,005
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

What does race or gender have to do with knowing how much something costs? Are costs of certain things kept secret from certain people? Fuck you’re an idiot.
    Because I'm sure greenblood has never paid for a birth control pill. Given he only mentioned condoms. That was specific to him. And not in any way meant to be portrayed over a group of people.

But nice job projecting bullshit I didn't say like Bob does. Idiot.
    We all wish your mom was using birth control or got an abortion. But then you are an abortion.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Do you really think this bill will not increase the number of pregnancies? DaBoner of all people with his "two straight parents only" comments and comments about teen pregnancy should be pissed about this.

And your comment shows how ignorant you are. Have you never had a friend as a teenager who maybe didn't want to tell their parents they want to go on birth control? That's a lot of who ends up going there.

I’m against teen pregnancy. It is a major factor in keeping people poor
  • Options

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Agreed. So explain how this action helps fight teen pregnancy.
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

You're asking for a coherent thought from the wrong person
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Rent free. Stalker
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Well he also said this wasn't about abortion. I wonder if he sees the corner he's in. One side is sucking Trump's dick and the other side is his not wanting teen pregnancies.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Well he also said this wasn't about abortion. I wonder if he sees the corner he's in. One side is sucking Trump's dick and the other side is his not wanting teen pregnancies.
    Not in a corner at all. You’re the one who can’t figure it out. Such a simple mind.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Not in a corner at all. You’re the one who can’t figure it out. Such a simple mind.
    Ok!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Ok!
    Got it!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Hondo, explain how this "Bill" reduces birth control options for the poor? That was your initial claim Hondo, tell us how this does that.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited February 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Because I'm sure greenblood has never paid for a birth control pill. Given he only mentioned condoms. That was specific to him. And not in any way meant to be portrayed over a group of people.

Look fuckstick...if somebody knows that a package can specifically have 3, they might have actually looked at a price tag or bought some for himself...just saying. Planned Parenthood isn’t the only place to get discounted to free birth control. Even if women don’t know where to get them, they can still buy a pack of condoms for about $4. Yeah, condoms aren’t only sold to men dumbass. Again, many poor people are poor because they make poor choices. Unplanned pregnancy is a consequence of a bad choice. Most people that choose abortions are people that fail to take responsibility for the choices while also being unable to handle the consequences of bad choices...thus the biggest reason they are poor to begin with.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,933

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Look fuckstick...if somebody knows that a package can specifically have 3, they might have actually looked at a price tag or bought some for himself...just saying. Planned Parenthood isn’t the only place to get discounted to free birth control. Even if women don’t know where to get them, they can still buy a pack of condoms for about $4. Yeah, condoms aren’t only sold to men dumbass. Again, many poor people are poor because they make poor choices. Unplanned pregnancy is a consequence of a bad choice. Most people that choose abortions are people that fail to take responsibility for the choices while also being unable to handle the consequences of bad choices...thus the biggest reason they are poor to begin with.
    Poor people just fuck more than rich people.

Golf, massage, skiing, social engagements....just a lot more shit rich people have to tend to.