Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump administration launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Persecution is wrong.

Trump is the only man in History to initiate this bold step to defend gay rights.

But, self hate is a terrible vicious thing so I predict the LBGTXYZ crowd will choose hatred for Trump >>> self interest.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    This will be great to see all the Dems launching homophobic attacks on Trump
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,639
    edited February 2019
    If they would all move to loving tolerant Muslim countries all their problems would be solved.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,158
    Swaye's Wigwam

This will be great to see all the Dems launching homophobic attacks on Trump

Look at the first posts

These people are insane
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Don't want to piss off Iran
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,751
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Don't want to piss off Iran

I think that's the whole point.

Checkers vs Chess
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    This sounds good. I would guess they have some internal polling that shows this is a winner in a voting block they value but regardless it’s a positive.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Its about time regardless

You can still violently disagree with him on everything else

I don't think he hates gays and this does put pressure on state sponsored persecution
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I'm kinda torn. One on hand it's awful that countries criminalize being gay. On the other hand we are not the world's police force.

The article says they aren't sure how this would be accomplished. But if he worked with the UN to get it done. I'd support it.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Fuck you. Die.

You don't give a flying fuck about people. All you care about is Governmental Process and Control.

Fuck you. Die.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Is Iran still on the UN human rights committee?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Trump is clearly a lib in disguise. First He signs a Farm bill that makes the production of Hemp legal. Then He signs a crime bill that reduces drug user sentences and MJ dealer offenses as well. And now He takes the boldest steps yet on a world wide level to protect the LGBTQDJFK rights.

The next thing you know He’s gonna propose steps that protect people and more importantly, children from Mexico, Central and South America from death, rape and exploitation from traffickers.

I know. I know. Too far. Too far.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,639
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

I'm kinda torn. One on hand it's awful that countries criminalize being gay. On the other hand we are not the world's police force.

The article says they aren't sure how this would be accomplished. But if he worked with the UN to get it done. I'd support it.

As if we? needed more evidence of you being a steaming pile of shit.

Looks like we? can add homophobe to the anti-semite moniker.

Are you and Hillary spending black history month reminiscing about plantation life in the old days, before Lincoln?

Enslaved by democrats freed by republicans. Given rights, the vote etc by republicans. All democrats voted against these things. Switched sides in 64 for a few dollars and enslaved again.

Sad story.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    salemcoog said:

Trump is clearly a lib in disguise. First He signs a Farm bill that makes the production of Hemp legal. Then He signs a crime bill that reduces drug user sentences and MJ dealer offenses as well. And now He takes the boldest steps yet on a world wide level to protect the LGBTQDJFK rights.

The next thing you know He’s gonna propose steps that protect people and more importantly, children from Mexico, Central and South America from death, rape and exploitation from traffickers.

I know. I know. Too far. Too far.

Dude is masterful at some of this shit. Staring big dick style straight at the gay persecuting world and essentially saying "Bring it".

Not sure whether it's him or his puppet masters but long time coming. Wonder why his predecessor didn't go down that path?