Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

National Emergencies

12346»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,025
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

We’ve never had a Government Coup taking down an elected President before now, either.

Wut?

Here’s John Boehner, the likely speaker if Republicans take the House, offering his plans for Obama’s agenda: “We're going to do everything — and I mean everything we can do — to kill it, stop it, slow it down, whatever we can.”

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell summed up his plan to National Journal: “The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”
    Did he wire tap Obama? Did they pay for a fake dossier and move to different people to make it look legit and use to obtain warrant on Obama? Use the NSA to look at all communications from Obama's staff and then unmask the identity of American citizens so they could tap and go after those people? Did they appoint a special council with an unlimited scope of investigation and spend huge sums of money and yet not a single person charged with anything but process crimes? Nothing related to "collusion". The Obama admin is so dirty they had evidence of their criminal activity black listed as "national security" intelligence.

Fuck off with this no coup thing. It was organized at the highest levels of the dem party and their minions in justice, CIA, NSA and FBI.
  • Options

see what happens when a fake attorneys schedule gets hit with a fake snowstorm?

So now you're a Mormon?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

We’ve never had a Government Coup taking down an elected President before now, either.

Wut?

Here’s John Boehner, the likely speaker if Republicans take the House, offering his plans for Obama’s agenda: “We're going to do everything — and I mean everything we can do — to kill it, stop it, slow it down, whatever we can.”

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell summed up his plan to National Journal: “The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”
    Did he wire tap Obama? Did they pay for a fake dossier and move to different people to make it look legit and use to obtain warrant on Obama? Use the NSA to look at all communications from Obama's staff and then unmask the identity of American citizens so they could tap and go after those people? Did they appoint a special council with an unlimited scope of investigation and spend huge sums of money and yet not a single person charged with anything but process crimes? Nothing related to "collusion". The Obama admin is so dirty they had evidence of their criminal activity black listed as "national security" intelligence.

Fuck off with this no coup thing. It was organized at the highest levels of the dem party and their minions in justice, CIA, NSA and FBI.
    Did they wire tap Trump? I stopped reading there.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I go from creep, Race and Damone going back and forth on page 5 to Sledog and Hondo arguing on page 6.

It's as if I went from paradise to hell - with Abba playing and wearing a WSU sweatshirt.

Fuck oh dear.
  • Options
    Not really ahh argument. It's like kicking puppies.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,845
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

IDRGAF about the wall. the $ is irrelevant. the rhetoric for it is a bit unfortunate and overblown, but if it makes people happy, fucking build it so we? can move on.

but this is a quick dodge. there's no fucking coup; that's about as dramatic as people threatening to leave the country if Trump's election stood up. and, it's not relevant to the issue being discussed. I thought we? didn't like but but but. that's a but but but of the first order.
    it may be a dodge but McCabe admitted the coup to sell a book

Trust me if it was anyone other than Trump the left and "moderates" like you would be up in arms

You've really gone full-time with this. Predicting what I would or wouldn't do is a fool's errand. I've been waiting to see what, if anything, Bueller has, and I've been guarded in my thoughts on the investigation, saying over and over I don't know what's there. Because, like everyone, I don't.

I've taken an overall pretty even-keel with Donnie, posting where I think he's done well and where I think he's a fish dick. I don't think the wall is a big deal. Build it, don't build it, IDRGAF. I don't like the rhetoric behind it; sue me.

I'm not a political hero fanboy. 85% of the Tug can't get Trumpy's cock out of their mouths. There is nobody of any political stripe that inspires me like that. I supported Romney for sound reasons, not populist hysteria, so if there'd been inquiry into wrongdoing, I'd have LIPO'd all the way. My defenses of Obama been very limited.

So people on the other side of the political spectrum go after your guy and liberals have become sandy and vagy. The House impeached Clinton for lying about stupid, albeit embarrassing, shit.
    You sound defensive and you give yourself away

I'm hard to fool

Doesn't make you a bad person. 85% of the tug didn't vote for Trump but appreciate what he has done not who he is

I didn't vote or a husband or a preacher or a savior. I haven't done that since I was too young to vote and went all in on McGovern.

You like to claim the middle yet when the rubber hits the road you always turn left

Again , that's not an insult. You're not batshit crazy or a moron. You're a good guy

Staff, true?!?!

Sick burn, bruh
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    pawz said:

IDRGAF about the wall. the $ is irrelevant. the rhetoric for it is a bit unfortunate and overblown, but if it makes people happy, fucking build it so we? can move on.

but this is a quick dodge. there's no fucking coup; that's about as dramatic as people threatening to leave the country if Trump's election stood up. and, it's not relevant to the issue being discussed. I thought we? didn't like but but but. that's a but but but of the first order.
    it may be a dodge but McCabe admitted the coup to sell a book

Trust me if it was anyone other than Trump the left and "moderates" like you would be up in arms

You've really gone full-time with this. Predicting what I would or wouldn't do is a fool's errand. I've been waiting to see what, if anything, Bueller has, and I've been guarded in my thoughts on the investigation, saying over and over I don't know what's there. Because, like everyone, I don't.

I've taken an overall pretty even-keel with Donnie, posting where I think he's done well and where I think he's a fish dick. I don't think the wall is a big deal. Build it, don't build it, IDRGAF. I don't like the rhetoric behind it; sue me.

I'm not a political hero fanboy. 85% of the Tug can't get Trumpy's cock out of their mouths. There is nobody of any political stripe that inspires me like that. I supported Romney for sound reasons, not populist hysteria, so if there'd been inquiry into wrongdoing, I'd have LIPO'd all the way. My defenses of Obama been very limited.

So people on the other side of the political spectrum go after your guy and liberals have become sandy and vagy. The House impeached Clinton for lying about stupid, albeit embarrassing, shit.
    You sound defensive and you give yourself away

I'm hard to fool

Doesn't make you a bad person. 85% of the tug didn't vote for Trump but appreciate what he has done not who he is

I didn't vote or a husband or a preacher or a savior. I haven't done that since I was too young to vote and went all in on McGovern.

You like to claim the middle yet when the rubber hits the road you always turn left

Again , that's not an insult. You're not batshit crazy or a moron. You're a good guy

Staff, true?!?!

Sick burn, bruh
    That picture makes me laff out loud every single time someone posts it.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

I go from creep, Race and Damone going back and forth on page 5 to Sledog and Hondo arguing on page 6.

It's as if I went from paradise to hell - with Abba playing and wearing a WSU sweatshirt.

Fuck oh dear.

Momma Mia, here we go again,

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,942

dflea said:

Fuck oh dear.

Wood.

Abba is fucking awesome. Never understood Fernando though.....or why some blonde Swedish chick gave two fucks about the Mexican Revolution.

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

Fuck oh dear.

Wood - after hitting the mute button.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

dflea said:

Fuck oh dear.

Wood.

Abba is fucking awesome. Never understood Fernando though.....or why some blonde Swedish chick gave two fucks about the Mexican Revolution.

Genetic imperative. Diversity in the gene pool and all that shit. We're wired for strange. What, you expect them to sing about Sven?

Fernandos all over the world have an easier pass to the Scandies because ... well, like I said, strange.

You know this Throbber.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

dflea said:

Fuck oh dear.

Wood.

Scandinavian people have the worst white guilt of all.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,942

dflea said:

Fuck oh dear.

Wood.

Genetic imperative. Diversity in the gene pool and all that shit. We're wired for strange. What, you expect them to sing about Sven?

Fernandos all over the world have an easier pass to the Scandies because ... well, like I said, strange.

You know this Throbber.
    I know we? are undefeated against the Latinos. Invasion Venezuela pronto! Ariba Ariba. Andele.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

dflea said:

Fuck oh dear.

Wood.

You know this Throbber.
    I know we? are undefeated against the Latinos. Invasion Venezuela pronto! Ariba Ariba. Andele.
    Don't forget conquering mexico
  • Options
    Border protection is a constitutional issue. He is protecting our border. He'll win in court. Not like Nancy who said the next democrat prez will use it to ban guns. That's a loser in more ways than one.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

Border protection is a constitutional issue. He is protecting our border. He'll win in court. Not like Nancy who said the next democrat prez will use it to ban guns. That's a loser in more ways than one.

The appropropriations clause clause says “Hi”.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Wut?

Did the monitor the communications of members of the Trump campaign? Yes or no Hondo?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Wut?

Did the monitor the communications of members of the Trump campaign? Yes or no Hondo?
    Why are you running shade for a liar? Sledog clearly said "did they wire tap Obama" in reference to Democrats supposedly wire tapping Trump. That was the comment, not Obama's campaign. Idiot.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Wut?

Why are you running shade for a liar? Sledog clearly said "did they wire tap Obama" in reference to Democrats supposedly wire tapping Trump. That was the comment, not Obama's campaign. Idiot.
    Answer the question!
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Wut?

You're a dork.