Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Hardcore Husky Snowpocalypse Thread

123457»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

@minion_doog yeah I have never used the Toyo's in mud. I don't do mud. They are fucking nailz in the rocks though, and bullet proof, though heavy as fuck. I actually just put Cooper STT PROs on my Mom's 2005 TJ Rubicon (my 72 year old mother drives a Rubicon, lulz) and went wheeling with it. Those Coopers, for the money, are fucking fantastic tires. Making me think Toyo and their $375 a tire can stick it in the their ass next time I need rock tires.

YKW
    Fine but you better chin this shit if I am putting my geriatric Mom on here.

Not squaw enough.
    I told you my Dad's the Injun. Mom's a 100% Scottish tart (dumbass @PostGameOrangeSlices always fucks it up and says Irish) who wanted the red man in her. Viola. I'm born!
    *Voila
    French language superiority guy.

I will go with @Swaye’s original post, where he was conceived to the sounds of a melodic stringed instrument.

https://youtu.be/XierDLeUiYg

Edit: Great minds think alike @GrundleStiltzkin
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9xTXZwnJUk

Took a swab from @Swaye and here's what came back.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,486
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited February 2019
    22 inches. This is ridiculous. Where's @snowplowdawg when you need him?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,543
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

@minion_doog yeah I have never used the Toyo's in mud. I don't do mud. They are fucking nailz in the rocks though, and bullet proof, though heavy as fuck. I actually just put Cooper STT PROs on my Mom's 2005 TJ Rubicon (my 72 year old mother drives a Rubicon, lulz) and went wheeling with it. Those Coopers, for the money, are fucking fantastic tires. Making me think Toyo and their $375 a tire can stick it in the their ass next time I need rock tires.

YKW

Not squaw enough.
    I told you my Dad's the Injun. Mom's a 100% Scottish tart (dumbass @PostGameOrangeSlices always fucks it up and says Irish) who wanted the red man in her. Viola. I'm born!
    Fuckin mick bastard
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,541
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    is this the snow or tire thread? I forget but getting back to tires
    got these on my truck from Discount tires 65K on them and will replace them this year with the same
    Cooper Discoverer ATPs

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    LebamDawg said:

is this the snow or tire thread? I forget but getting back to tires
    got these on my truck from Discount tires 65K on them and will replace them this year with the same
    Cooper Discoverer ATPs

I am loving the whole Cooper line right now. Fantastic performance at a reasonable price. They have really upped their game the last 10 years. I bought some over 25 years ago and they were basically a budget shit tire back then. Not anymore.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

YKW

Not squaw enough.
    Fuckin mick bastard
    Watch it brah. I come from a long line of irishmen
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My wife attempted to go to the Gym less than 2 miles away on surface streets and had to turn around because there were so many wrecks

IE rain = Seattle snow
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,543
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

YKW

Not squaw enough.
    Fuckin mick bastard
    Watch it brah. I come from a long line of irishmen
    So do I, ya poor potatoe lacking mother fucker
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

My wife attempted to go to the Gym less than 2 miles away on surface streets and had to turn around because there were so many wrecks

IE rain = Seattle snow

It's raining heavily here in Vegas too. Took me like an hour to get to work, so many accidents
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    No LA Open today either
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

No LA Open today either

Ts & Ps for your loss