Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Seriously?

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

They weren't denying them access to public schools. They were denying them access to a white public school. You Rats have always been about standing in the school house doorways.

You're parroting the exact same arguments the old Southern Rat racists used when the Feds tried to enforce Federal law.

Hardly shocking, you come off like a bigoted dumbfuck in most of your posts here. Good to see you drop the mask.

Straw man ass fucker!
    No one is stopping fat boy from enforcing federal law. That’s why he lost his legal challenge. Why won’t he appeal to scotus GayBob? Southern schools lost the legal argument every time, just like you and trump.

Not surprised a “a man of truth and integrity” like you has to hide behind civil rights era black kids to defend your ignorance.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    You’re making Bull Conner proud
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,412
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He's onto to you like I am @CirrhosisDawg

• Options

You should be on really solid legal standing then, right?

Tell us again how sanctuary laws are illegal, and unconstitutional? You’ve lost every step of the way so far but I’m sure you have a good argument. It’s like Orval Faubus all over again! Except you can’t win the argument in policy or law.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Tell us again how sanctuary laws are illegal, and unconstitutional? You’ve lost every step of the way so far but I’m sure you have a good argument. It’s like Orval Faubus all over again! Except you can’t win the argument in policy or law.
    You had one District Court judge rule against the Administration. Every step of the way!!!!

What a dumbfuck
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

You had one District Court judge rule against the Administration. Every step of the way!!!!

What a dumbfuck
    You’ll win next time! Except there isn’t going to be a next time. Why won’t fat boy appeal? The district order stands. It’s like bull Connor? Is that your argument? You should win easily then right?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited February 2019
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Fact: he couldn’t have his clergyman in the room because he was not a Christian.

No because he wasn't a state employee. Do you think lying helps your case O'Keefed?
    If we're actually trying to get to the point, maybe it ought to include a discussion of why a Christian clergyman is a state employee.

No, it's not a constitutional crisis. But it's a fair question/point to raise.

What the guy did, and false allegations of people supporting him on anything other than the one raised, appears to be someone fucking straw man ass.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

What a dumbfuck
    You’ll win next time! Except there isn’t going to be a next time. Why won’t fat boy appeal? The district order stands. It’s like bull Connor? Is that your argument? You should win easily then right?
    "Illegal immigration now, Illegal immigration tomorrow, Illegal immigration forever!!!!"

George Wallace lives, and he is still a Rat.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Fact: he couldn’t have his clergyman in the room because he was not a Christian.

No because he wasn't a state employee. Do you think lying helps your case O'Keefed?
    If we're actually trying to get to the point, maybe it ought to include a discussion of why a Christian clergyman is a state employee.

What the guy did, and false allegations of people supporting him on anything other than the one raised, appears to be someone fucking straw man ass.
    O'Keefed has a long, history of squirting tears over child killers who are facing the death penalty. And for all I know the clergyman could have been a prison guard who was also a pastor.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

What a dumbfuck
    "Illegal immigration now, Illegal immigration tomorrow, Illegal immigration forever!!!!"

Take your grievances to trump.

California doesn’t enforce or pay for federal immigration law. It’s not our responsibility. Fat boy is always free to take legal action. He won’t, because just like you, he’s a giant fucking pussy and will lose.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

What a dumbfuck

California doesn’t enforce or pay for federal immigration law. It’s not our responsibility. Fat boy is always free to take legal action. He won’t, because just like you, he’s a giant fucking pussy and will lose.
    My grievances? Is this just like your bullshit about how I was supposedly offering financial advise? You just string words together whether the make any sense or not don't ya dumbfuck.

The fact that you parroting George Wallace isn't one of my "grievances" dumbfuck. And why is it that you can never back up that twat of mouth of yours? According to you I'm such a fucking pussy yet you're the one who is always running and hiding like a Kunt when you're asked a question.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

What a dumbfuck

My grievances? Is this just like your bullshit about how I was supposedly offering financial advise? You just string words together whether the make any sense or not don't ya dumbfuck.

The fact that you parroting George Wallace isn't one of my "grievances" dumbfuck. And why is it that you can never back up that twat of mouth of yours? According to you I'm such a fucking pussy yet you're the one who is always running and hiding like a Kunt when you're asked a question.

One question.

Why won’t trump appeal his sanctuary law court losses?

Answer the question GayBob! You are not going to run and hide like a giant fucking trumptastic pussy are you?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I don't know the answer to your question. When you're not a Kunt its easy CD. I'm unsure of the legal strategy that they are pursuing.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,815

SFGbob said:

Sanctuary cities and states should be nuked.

Feds should make and enforce federal law.
    Immigration is entirely a federal responsibility.
    California DOJ, DAs, sheriffs and cops enforce local laws. The state does not have an immigration policy nor does it defy federal law.

Fat boy is supposed to enforce federal law. He won’t get one local jail cell or cop for his idiocy. It’s called federalism.

Have you trumptards stopped to consider why fat boy hasnt appealed his sanctuary law court losses?
    I believe this was the exact same argument that was used by the people who wanted to keep the "coloreds" out of their kids' schools.
    Exact same argument? To an imbecile.

Denying access to public schools is unconstitutional.

Telling trump to fuck off and enforce, staff and pay for his own MAGAtry is not unconstitutional. It’s not illegal. Immigration is not California’s responsibly you retard and we won’t pay a dime or lift a finger while trump is in office to promote this shitshow.

Why won’t fat boy appeal his sanctuary law court losses GayBob? Why won’t you answer the question?
    Why because they get federal money for the schools?

• Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

What a dumbfuck

Here's hoping that an illegal wanted by the feds does the dirty to you!
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

O'Keefed has a long, history of squirting tears over child killers who are facing the death penalty. And for all I know the clergyman could have been a prison guard who was also a pastor.
    Fair enough.

Keeping religion out of the state's hands, event the religions we like (perhaps especially the ones we like), still seems like a very good arrangement.

I know, I know, there are these little historical inconsistencies, like In God We Trust, invoking prayer at Congressional events, the Pledge, etc. But we ought not to use those isolated inconsistencies as a rationale for tossing out the entire approach. If you're a Christian, especially so now that the House at least is starting to diversify a bit more than usual.

If the guy had an option to have a non-denominational pastor in the room, I suppose that's one thing.

I'm not a big proponent of the death penalty, because our system, and we, are imperfect and we make mistakes. That one is hard to take back.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Fair enough.

Keeping religion out of the state's hands, event the religions we like (perhaps especially the ones we like), still seems like a very good arrangement.

I know, I know, there are these little historical inconsistencies, like In God We Trust, invoking prayer at Congressional events, the Pledge, etc. But we ought not to use those isolated inconsistencies as a rationale for tossing out the entire approach. If you're a Christian, especially so now that the House at least is starting to diversify a bit more than usual.

If the guy had an option to have a non-denominational pastor in the room, I suppose that's one thing.

I'm not a big proponent of the death penalty, because our system, and we, are imperfect and we make mistakes. That one is hard to take back.
    Please to be pointing out where it says "seperation of church and state" in the constitution?

We are and have been a Christian nation.
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Fair enough.

Please to be pointing out where it says "seperation of church and state" in the constitution?

I pray this post was a joke
  • Options

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Fair enough.

So you couldn't find it?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Fair enough.

Another one of that brilliant replies.