Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Expectations Tomorrow

2»

Comments

• Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,705
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Passion said:

chuck said:

Turner and Hammer would have me content with the close and pleased with the class overall.

Those two plus Nacua and I'm thrilled with the close and the class.

The first two plus Tootoo, no Nacua, and I'd be equally thrilled.

The first two plus both wildcards and id too stoked to actually admit how stoked I am.

Pretty much how I feel, but would prefer To’oto’o over Nacua if I had to choose: I’ll take a stellar LB over a stellar WR 90% of the time.
    For class and roster balance prefer an elite WR right now. Puka is elite.
    OTOH, TootToot is elite as well and I honestly think LB is a bigger need right now thanks to all the couch sales (Eifler, Beavers, Kaho, Amandre).

I love Nacua's film but I felt heading into the year that we only needed one WR in this class. I hope we add him but I don't think WR is a major need. LB is definitely a big time need.

I'll gladly take either and kill for both but I think I'd take Henry by a nose.

Probably doogish but I also think beating Bama and UT is more significant than beating Oregon, Utah and SC fwiw.
    We need a LB more in 2019 yes but we need WRs more for 2020-2022 which is what we are recruiting for.

With Cook moving to safety and Lowe being more of a RB or Chico we will only have four underclassmen WRs if we don't get Puka (Taj, Ozzy, Spiker, Bynum.)

Vs a couple million LBs in last two classes as 1to392 points out.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I think pretty much everyone feels the same. Get 3 of the big 4 and it is a day for massive celebration and a super strong close. Get all 4 and it is a slam dunk I'm doing coke and fucking until my dick falls off night.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited February 2019

Passion said:

chuck said:

Turner and Hammer would have me content with the close and pleased with the class overall.

The first two plus both wildcards and id too stoked to actually admit how stoked I am.

Pretty much how I feel, but would prefer To’oto’o over Nacua if I had to choose: I’ll take a stellar LB over a stellar WR 90% of the time.
    OTOH, TootToot is elite as well and I honestly think LB is a bigger need right now thanks to all the couch sales (Eifler, Beavers, Kaho, Amandre).

I love Nacua's film but I felt heading into the year that we only needed one WR in this class. I hope we add him but I don't think WR is a major need. LB is definitely a big time need.

Probably doogish but I also think beating Bama and UT is more significant than beating Oregon, Utah and SC fwiw.
    We need a LB more in 2019 yes but we need WRs more for 2020-2022 which is what we are recruiting for.

With Cook moving to safety and Lowe being more of a RB or Chico we will only have four underclassmen WRs if we don't get Puka (Taj, Ozzy, Spiker, Bynum.)

Lowe’s a slot WR as far as everything we have seen/been told. I doubt they would have moved Cook otherwise.

This is an interesting point though.

Let’s get them both.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Passion said:

chuck said:

Lowe’s a slot WR
    ChicLowe gonna be amazing.