Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

SOTU Cultural Appropriation

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited February 2019
    Can somebody explain the picture to the Troglodyte?

I have to feed @Cirros sheep wife.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Infanticide Wing of the Democrat Party just took an optics hit.
  • Options
    Back then it was men. Today, it’s soccermoms
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2019
    Dude61 said:

Klan white is not a good look, but it's not the first time Dems have worn all white.

I know you’re a dipahit racist, but try to understand. The parties began flipping in the south after the civil rights act. As LBJ said when the act passed, “We will lose the south for a generation.”

Why do you think all of the racist states vote for trump? Why is king of Iowa a republican? Why are all but one Afircan American members of Congress Democrats?

No coincidence,.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Dude61 said:

Last time I checked Dems still liked to post KKK and blackface pictures in their yearbooks.

The difference is that Dems have called for the governor of Virginia to step down. Republicans for YEARS tolerated king’s Racist comments and said nothing. Finally a precious few are saying something...sort of.

Of course, when trump said that a judge of Mexican heritage could not be a fair arbiter by virtue of his race, republicans said noting.
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Passion said:

Dude61 said:

Last time I checked Dems still liked to post KKK and blackface pictures in their yearbooks.

The difference is that Dems have called for the governor of Virginia to step down. Republicans for YEARS tolerated king’s Racist comments and said nothing. Finally a precious few are saying something...sort of.

Of course, when trump said that a judge of Mexican heritage could not be a fair arbiter by virtue of his race, republicans said noting.
    Just like they called for the removal of Hillary's hero, Robert "Sheets" Byrd?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,022
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2019
    I liked when Trump brought up the vote to end slavery. Which no Democrat voted for!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,022
    Passion said:

Dude61 said:

Klan white is not a good look, but it's not the first time Dems have worn all white.

I know you’re a dipahit racist, but try to understand. The parties began flipping in the south after the civil rights act. As LBJ said when the act passed, “We will lose the south for a generation.”

Why do you think all of the racist states vote for trump? Why is king of Iowa a republican? Why are all but one Afircan American members of Congress Democrats?

No coincidence,.
    This whole"the parties switched thing is a huge load of Shit! The dems are and have always been the party of racism.
  • Options
    Passion said:

Dude61 said:

Mostly non-Virginians with political aspirations making the most noise
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Blu82 said:

Passion said:

Dude61 said:

Just like they called for the removal of Hillary's hero, Robert "Sheets" Byrd?
    Again, you’re a moron. Byrd denounced the klan very very long ago, and chalked it up to being wrongfully influenced as a very young man.

Has congressman king repented? Has trump? NOPE.

Why did neo-nazi websites encourage people to vote for trump?

And further proof you’re an idiot - Hillary’s “hero” is not Bob Byrd.
  • Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

No, wants it, craves it, no.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Dude61 said:

Passion said:

Dude61 said:

The left wing media is trying to spin it as it’s a “Trump culture creation” issue. Fuck off Passion you fucking retard.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,554
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I saw this on Twatter today - I know it is off topic but who cares

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Virtue signaling. Next
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

The Throbber skipped the SOTU address and went to Trader Joe’s instead.

Got some bagels for the Jews, some Vodka in honor of the commies, some frozen chicken Marsala for the dot Indians, a little mango sorbet on behalf of the Latinos. Pretty well culturally appropriated the whole store.

And gummy bears at the checkout stand. Gummies are goddamned delicious.

TYFYS