Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Official 8pm kickoffs are bullshit game thread

12346»

Comments

• Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    BlastDoor said:

I wish Thybulle was a plus 3 pt shooter. He could have a place in the league if he did.

The fuck? He's going to play in the league for over a decade. He'll be a 40% three point shooter in the NBA rather easily, his stroke is fundamentally fine, once he's paid to do nothing but play basketball it will click within a couple of years. With his length and athleticism and just unreal defensive instincts he's going to play for a long damn time. He's basically the perfect three and D player. Doesn't need to touch the ball much to stay involved in the game, will hit the corner three when asked to.

He has enough offensive tools he might be more than that eventually.
    I think you're minimizing how far he's away offensively.
    Andre Roberson is a good NBA player who is getting 10 million a year. A great defender who shoots 25% from 3. There's a spot for Thybulle in the NBA.
    Justin Holiday has carved out a nice career for himself and I think most people would take Matisse over him at the same point in their UW careers
  • DeepDawgDeepDawg Member Posts: 544
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Shenexon said:

Great win and a great run of wins. The team is playing good defense and has a chance to be a very good team in March. I’m happy for Hopkins, the kids that stuck around when Hopkins was hired, and the fans that thought a quick turnaround was unlikely. UW will be rated soon and get some well-deserved good press. Go Huskies!!

Classy poast