Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Please quit breaking the rules.

LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I want to remind everyone of Rule 31c, where we do not harp endlessly on the extreme negative. We are not sunshine-pumpers, we do critical analysis here, but we don't need the obvious from Saturday pointed out over-and-over.

If you have told us your opinion three times in the last week? We GOT IT....hear that? We GOT IT. We do not need to see your excessive negative three or four times a day; you are venting, and that is impolite to the good people of this community. We are not your therapists couch; if you have to tell us your excessively negative opinion about the Ducks more than three times in a week?

You are venting and violating Rule No. 31b, as well as 31c.

Why do we have this rule? Why do you think? It's a fricken buzz-kill for the rest of us! We do not need your ongoing Eeyore observations; if you've given us your dire negative outlook three times in the last three days...we GOT IT.

We are all aware of what occurred, and are still processing much of it. And the loyal fans are just that....loyal. Are you going to stand by Our Beloved Ducks right now? This is when they need you, not when it is easy with big wins.

Writing negative is fine, but there has been the beginnings of over-the-top negative, and I don't want to delete posts or ban people over it....but I have before and I will.

Comments

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,233
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    TheHB said:

Lanning seems like an excellent hire.

Deserves a lifetime contract.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,431
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    LawDawg1 said:

I want to remind everyone of Rule 31c, where we do not harp endlessly on the extreme negative. We are not sunshine-pumpers, we do critical analysis here, but we don't need the obvious from Saturday pointed out over-and-over.

If you have told us your opinion three times in the last week? We GOT IT....hear that? We GOT IT. We do not need to see your excessive negative three or four times a day; you are venting, and that is impolite to the good people of this community. We are not your therapists couch; if you have to tell us your excessively negative opinion about the Ducks more than three times in a week?

You are venting and violating Rule No. 31b, as well as 31c.

Why do we have this rule? Why do you think? It's a fricken buzz-kill for the rest of us! We do not need your ongoing Eeyore observations; if you've given us your dire negative outlook three times in the last three days...we GOT IT.

We are all aware of what occurred, and are still processing much of it. And the loyal fans are just that....loyal. Are you going to stand by Our Beloved Ducks right now? This is when they need you, not when it is easy with big wins.

Writing negative is fine, but there has been the beginnings of over-the-top negative, and I don't want to delete posts or ban people over it....but I have before and I will.

What, were Rules1-30 already taken?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    He should be a REAL Duck and turn a blind eye to the obvious. Sco!