Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

fucking quooks

2»

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,861
    trublue said:

Is 5* QB Sam Huard behind Dylan Morris on the depth chart?

Sure but our starter isn't the most embarrassing/memed QB of the last 5 years.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    edited September 2022
    haie said:

trublue said:

haie said:

I'm torn. I really, REALLY want to join in all of this fun, but there's also a sad amount of BONEM and OTBONEM (Other Teams) going on around here.

It's going to make the Oregon loss so much shittier later in the season. I'm not gonna provide any screenshots. I've been hurt too many tims...

I don't get it. There are no divisions this year, so even losing to Oregon isn't as impactful.

UW and UCLA can outscore people and have the easiest schedules. UW misses Utah.
    You just realized UW has a cupcake schedule?
    No, I've been saying it all summer.

"UW played cupcakes"

"UW only won the north because they didn't have to leave their stadium"

Standard go-to cunt hurt duck fanfare.
    haie said:

trublue said:

haie said:

I'm torn. I really, REALLY want to join in all of this fun, but there's also a sad amount of BONEM and OTBONEM (Other Teams) going on around here.

It's going to make the Oregon loss so much shittier later in the season. I'm not gonna provide any screenshots. I've been hurt too many tims...

I don't get it. There are no divisions this year, so even losing to Oregon isn't as impactful.

UW and UCLA can outscore people and have the easiest schedules. UW misses Utah.
    You just realized UW has a cupcake schedule?
    No, I've been saying it all summer.

"UW played cupcakes"

"UW only won the north because they didn't have to leave their stadium"

Standard go-to cunt hurt duck fanfare.
    2020: UW won the north because they played four home games (Total) and couldn’t show up for their game at Autzen Stadium. FACT

UW has a cupcake schedule in 2022. FACT
    Portland State still has a FCS football team?
    No USC or Utah on the schedule. FACT
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,368 Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

Honestly, in regards to both of these baby Huey's I want the recruiting rankings to only be based off two fucking things from here on out:

1. Measurables
    2. How much sleep are the recruiters at the big boys losing recruiting them
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,368 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2022

trublue said:

Honestly, in regards to both of these baby Huey's I want the recruiting rankings to only be based off two fucking things from here on out:

1. Measurables
    If Sam's last name is Millen, Morris or Dominique Blackman is he a three-star guy who signs with UW or some other Pac-12 also ran with little fan fare. If Thompson commits early to ASU or Zona is just a low-four star guy who is a nice score for them?
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,055 Standard Supporter

trublue said:

1. Measurables
    If Sam's last name is Millen, Morris or Dominique Blackman is he a three-star guy who signs with UW or some other Pac-12 also ran with little fan fare. If Thompson commits early to ASU or Zona is just a low-four star guy who is a nice score for them?
    Or maybe qb’s just suck that year more than others.
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,975 Founders Club

trublue said:

1. Measurables
    Dominique Blackman would be an odd last name
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,673 Founders Club
    trublue said:

According to Petros, this is because we're taking the long view and preparing for the future.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,799

trublue said:

According to Petros, this is because we're taking the long view and preparing for the future.
    Penix is eligible next year too so by 2024 (which will be special) Huard will have passed Morris and have 2 full years. I think morris transfers next year.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,499 Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

trublue said:

Penix is eligible next year too so by 2024 (which will be special) Huard will have passed Morris and have 2 full years. I think morris transfers next year.
    I think they both transfer. Sam sucks, dude has had 2 years to overtake Dylan and still behind him
    If he’s willing to wait that long he probably sucks anyways.