Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kim Grinolds is an expert on Demorea Stringfellow

2»

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

He did have a suspiciously low number of posts, now that you mention it. You gotta be some kind of retard desperate to make up a handle just to praise yourself when everyone else is calling you out for being hypocritical vagbag. But it's Kim, so actually that makes total sense.

I already gurantee you he has multiple handles to help him out in time of need... as in times where he couldn't have been more wrong... as in almost every time the limp wristed fag (75k) talks.
    I'm pretty sure that's a double for 150K.

Judges?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    His newest fake handle that Hoss94 is a good one. Guy has like 30 posts and Kim is saying he's a proven poster.

Although the all-time best is Roof with her "Cook" account. Pretends to be some black guy who is rude to customers. He even writes articles time to time. Literally no one has ever seen Cook ever.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,445
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

There's no question he has multiple handles. The only question is how many.

Judging by how many "users" are Doogman and how many people post on the forums, I'd say he has about 2000 handles that he just keeps online to make the website look like it's busy.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

His newest fake handle that Hoss94 is a good one. Guy has like 30 posts and Kim is saying he's a proven poster.

Although the all-time best is Roof with her "Cook" account. Pretends to be some black guy who is rude to customers. He even writes articles time to time. Literally no one has ever seen Cook ever.

Cook It!

• Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Didn't "Cook," also have some sort of disability, like he was missing a foot or a hand, or some shit?

Pretty apt analogy for Roof losing her fucking mind, if you axe me.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    CaptainPJ said:

Didn't "Cook," also have some sort of disability, like he was missing a foot or a hand, or some shit?

Pretty apt analogy for Roof losing her fucking mind, if you axe me.
    @DugTheDoog!!! True??
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,082
    Founders Club

in August 2006 I was at the Connibear Shellhouse waiting to talk to Louis Rankin, and I was talking to a black guy who said he wrote for RealDawg. I don't remember his name.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

He did have a suspiciously low number of posts, now that you mention it. You gotta be some kind of retard desperate to make up a handle just to praise yourself when everyone else is calling you out for being hypocritical vagbag. But it's Kim, so actually that makes total sense.

I already gurantee you he has multiple handles to help him out in time of need... as in times where he couldn't have been more wrong... as in almost every time the limp wristed fag (75k) talks.
    I can't believe 100% that Kim's a limp-wrister until limp wrist superiority guy PLSS chimes in.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Brian Cook Cook It ‏@BrianCookUDub 13 Dec 2012
    Eddie Vanderdoes will b a dawg @UWAthletics by sunday night. Cook it #woof @CoachSark

El-Oh-El I'm literally laughing at this one of the first tweets I see.

Brian Cook Cook It ‏@BrianCookUDub 1 Feb 2012
    @ArmyofDawgs fuck you you dickless douchebag

Brian Cook Cook It ‏@BrianCookUDub 18 Jan 2012
    @ArmyofDawgs group of fags

Can't believe I didn't discover this account sooner.
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

I'm pretty sure that's a double for 150K.

Judges?

I count 75+75+75 plus the original 75 plus Swaye's 75k addition..... giving us a grand total of $375k.

Hi Kim!
  • Options
    edited May 2014

in August 2006 I was at the Connibear Shellhouse waiting to talk to Louis Rankin, and I was talking to a black guy who said he wrote for RealDawg. I don't remember his name.
    Shangsta