Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Has anyone posted 5 reasons

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,492 Standard Supporter

Mods? Devs? @taft ????? Site feature!??
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,468 Swaye's Wigwam
    Man those KSU Jayhawks have no personality
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Nice to see the Millennials picking up where the Gen X left off. I’ve moved on to a wise sage/mentor roll. Nice work people. Wax on, wax off.
    They got Mello right. Low self esteem.

• TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,827 Swaye's Wigwam
    Jokko sounds like a jabroni
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,567 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2022

Nice to see the Millennials picking up where the Gen X left off. I’ve moved on to a wise sage/mentor roll. Nice work people. Wax on, wax off.

Depending on which sociologist you follow, I am also considered Gen X.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,880 Founders Club
    You would think it would have to be. Can't really understand someone with such low self esteem that they would head to a Kent State message board to talk trash while they are the "Mighty" U-Dubs.

Of course, I don't really understand being a troll on any message boards no matter the perceived level of the team.
    MelloDawg said:

Depending on which sociologist you follow, I am also considered Gen X.
    It’s not the age so much, but the attitude.
    AOG said:

I'm planning on driving my Pinto out to Kent, OH, to save gas.

I’m taking my 73 Gremlin. Post new paint job

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,673 Founders Club

Just wait until next week when Mello goes after the Portland State board
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,189
    edited September 2022

Just wait until next week when Mello goes after the Portland Pedo State bored
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,955 Swaye's Wigwam
    Not a single half brain post to goad more fuckery? This place is definitely slipping.
    chuck said:

Not a single half brain post to goad more fuckery? This place is definitely slipping.

Where's yours?
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,955 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Where's yours?
    I applied for the privilege. pending.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,880 Founders Club
    chuck said:

chuck said:

Where's yours?

All the doogman type websites cracking down on malarkey really hurt the 5 Reasons

I got tired of faking emails and going through the bullshit
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,564 Standard Supporter
    chuck said:

chuck said:

Where's yours?

same
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,567 Swaye's Wigwam

MelloDawg said:
    Cut n pasted here for when it goes POOF

5 Reasons UW Beats K-State

Post by DawgFanOwen12 » 7 minutes ago

Greetings Wildcat fans! My lifemate and I will be making the trip to Manhattan this weekend for the Dawg game against K-State. Here are 5 reasons I think UW wins on 9/4..

1. Michael “COBRA” Penix III - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has 4 years of high school and 4 years of college in another conference under his belt and he will do everything possible to win the game. He was a monster among boys in South Bend.

2. Offensive Line - They average a weight of 332 lbs across the line, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Nathan Rhodes, Pou Palele’i, Center, Jaxson “Brand” Kirkland, Ossai etc. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble.

3. Kawasaki - New Defensive Scheme and a new attitude. Every player has spoke out about the difference between Kwiatkowski I, Jimmy Lake and Kwiatkowski II, we will see a much improved defense on game day.

4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest UW team has been in a long time. Ross Johns III, Jeremiah Pharms, Rome Odenkirk, DJ Bannon, Wayne “Come to” Tualapapa and even Payton Henry got faster this off season. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that they haven't had in past seasons, speed.

5. Time of Possession - I think UW can dominate the time of possession stat. The more they can shorten the game and keep their defense on of the field, the better chance we have to win the game.

I'm afraid to say it guys/gals because I know you already don't feel good about this game, but I think UW wins this one rather easily on national television, say 34-17....
    I’d like the chins you received on this copy paste to be credited to me, btw.