Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Most Watched CFB Teams in 2021

13»

Comments

• Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Oregon’s 2023 Verbal Commits represent:

Detroit, MI
    Seattle metro area (2)
    AZ (2)
    TX (3)
    MS
    ID
    NV
    Central CA, Visalia, CA
    Bay Area - SF, CA
    UT
    OR
    Washington, DC

Hope this helps . . .
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

Did you hear Warshington leads the NW in wins from 2015-2021?

Who started that “pointless shit,” B.A.D.?

Not me. But wins/losses over the past 6 years is a little more interesting to banter about than tv ratings.
    Let’s gather around the campfire and talk about that UW 2015-2021 run.

Said no one ever.

Football started in 1994 POTD!
    Actually it started in 1996, the first year of the CBS/SEC deal and exploded from there. It's the reason you can start watching CFB from 9 AM on Saturday until midnight.no 16-4 only covers the last 20 years.
    It takes a special kind of bravery (or stupidity [why not both?]) to make posts like this.
    I give you two years and you get all bunched up in the pants. ESPN recently had a piece on this very topic. UW had some great teams in the early 90's but there's not a kid playing ball today that gives a crap. They have seen Oregon. A lot. And they come from all over the country to play for the Ducks. That doesn't happen if what I poasted were not true. Sorry for the hurt feelers. Maybe UW will hop onboard someday and become relevant to more than one kid from LA that LSU didn't recruit.
    I take back my comment about your bravery and double down on my comment about your stupidity.
    Your white flag is accepted.