Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon identified as major test for Georgia in season opener

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    From Duck Wire.

Georgia HC said he doesn't even give a fuck about Lanning.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,560
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Chances haie watches Oregon/Georgia are 100%
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

Not if UW Kent State is on
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    Founders Club

thechatch said:

Not if UW Kent State is on
    In which case it will be picture-in-picture
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

Two truck stop schools? Pass.

I'll get all the entertainment I need from the quck post game reactions here anyways.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,560
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

thechatch said:

I'll get all the entertainment I need from the quck post game reactions here anyways.
    lol sure.

There’s no fucking way you miss it.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

lol sure.

There’s no fucking way you miss it.
    Haie will have a box of Kleenex and Vaseline as he watches every second.

Running nose and chapped lips.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Georgia has to replace a ton of guys. I know they have talented guys that were buried, but it's not as simple as plugging them in. I think Oregon plays them close.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Georgia has to replace a ton of guys. I know they have talented guys that were buried, but it's not as simple as plugging them in. I think Oregon plays them close.

I do too, but that doesn't mean it's going to be an entertaining game. Georgia is not an interesting team and school, they out talented everyone last year and got hot for 1.5 quarters in the championship game against a team they had already seen.

Utah Florida is going to be the game. Much, much more riding on it for the Mountain Pac 12 and it will be interesting to see how Florida looks.

Hell, WSU Wisconsin even looks more entertaining than this game. ESPN or whoever is going to be jacking off Georgia, Lanning side story every 5 minutes. Puddles dancing around like he's meth'd out antagonizing the bulldog. Fuck that.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Georgia Oregon is a great intersectional match up

It's worth watching along with the others

UW Michigan State could be good if the DAWGS show up

The other ones @haie mentioned as well

It's college football
  • Options
    haie said:

I do too, but that doesn't mean it's going to be an entertaining game. Georgia is not an interesting team and school, they out talented everyone last year and got hot for 1.5 quarters in the championship game against a team they had already seen.

Utah Florida is going to be the game. Much, much more riding on it for the Mountain Pac 12 and it will be interesting to see how Florida looks.

Hell, WSU Wisconsin even looks more entertaining than this game. ESPN or whoever is going to be jacking off Georgia, Lanning side story every 5 minutes. Puddles dancing around like he's meth'd out antagonizing the bulldog. Fuck that.
    Translation: Oregon/UGA is the game of the weekend, the one that EVERYONE will be watching and that makes my vag area hurt. So, I'm going to convince you that the game to watch is any game but this one. Especially Utah/Florida.

Everyone is talking about it. What will Napier's offense look like? How is Utah going to replace their losses on defense? Edge of the seat stuff. And the best part is, they're both "interesting" schools. Apparently.

Maybe the dumbest thing I've seen poasted here since, well, your last poast.

Imagine believing that anyone here takes your endless shitty takes on all things Oregon seriously. GD you're adorable.

BTW, Simple Jack, UGA's last 5 recruiting classes have an overall rank of #2. Clearly they can "out talent" other teams. SHOCKING! Bama can match them, but they didn't that day.
    Did they, Moron?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Translation: Oregon/UGA is the game of the weekend, the one that EVERYONE will be watching and that makes my vag area hurt. So, I'm going to convince you that the game to watch is any game but this one. Especially Utah/Florida.

Everyone is talking about it. What will Napier's offense look like? How is Utah going to replace their losses on defense? Edge of the seat stuff. And the best part is, they're both "interesting" schools. Apparently.

Imagine believing that anyone here takes your endless shitty takes on all things Oregon seriously. GD you're adorable.

BTW, Simple Jack, UGA's last 5 recruiting classes have an overall rank of #2. Clearly they can "out talent" other teams. SHOCKING! Bama can match them, but they didn't that day.
    Did they, Moron?
    Shut the fuck up and donate or LEAVE.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Even his Oregon hatred aside, imagine being more pumped for Utah Florida than ND Ohio state
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Did they, Moron?
    Calm down and take your meds Simple Jack.

Your shit takes over here are going to be shoved right back up your dumb ass.

Until your LEAVE.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Did they, Moron?

Until your LEAVE.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Did they, Moron?

Until your LEAVE.
    Take your meds

Or LEAVE.
  • Options
    haie said:

thechatch said:

WSU in the snow. Greatest win in UW football history? Apparently. This would be like a Duck fan going Kenny Weaton.

Yep, Gay.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,501
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oregon/Georgia has more of a Oregon/Ohio State last year feel to it than it might seem to me. Georgia has to replace a ton and if Oregon can grab an early lead and get some breaks could get a win against a team that later in the year would have wrecked them ala Ohio State in 2021. The difference might be Oregon is coming in completely new this year with a new staff unlike last year where they had a game plan they already knew.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

Even his Oregon hatred aside, imagine being more pumped for Utah Florida than ND Ohio state

ND is incredibly boring in all aspects, and Ohio State is going to beat them down. Terrible coaching hire by ND too.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

WSU in the snow. Greatest win in UW football history? Apparently. This would be like a Duck fan going Kenny Weaton.

Yep, Gay.
    Imagine being this uninformed about the Pac 12.