Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Coming this Friday night...

2»

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,620 Swaye's Wigwam
    I think there's around 7-8 higher profile/interesting Pac 12 out of conference games if you include OSU v Boise and Oregon v BYU.

What kind of record do you think the Pac will have?

Is everyone going to embarrass themselves or are they going to gain some national respect? You don't have to include SC/Stanford against ND aka the most uninteresting annual ooc games every year.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,466 Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

Why did he leave the Chest and Jimmy pod? Need the full scoop.

Also is DDY dead?

Negative, dude is maning a glory hole in South Carolina. Don’t ask how I know …. :wink:
    How do you know??
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,364 Swaye's Wigwam
    I'd like to send a shout out to @PurpleBaze and his massive dong.
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,461 Founders Club
    Even the Cougs NIL program came up with 90K to get their QB

As long as UW's stance is to not seriously play in those waters (and no kid camps and fishing derbies don't count) how successful can any coach truly be, and why would a good one stay here trying to recruit and win with essentially one hand tied behind their back, and this is even in the varsity version of the old WAC conference called the Pac10, let alone the day we go into the Big10
    godawgst said:

Even the Cougs NIL program came up with 90K to get their QB

As long as UW's stance is to not seriously play in those waters (and no kid camps and fishing derbies don't count) how successful can any coach truly be, and why would a good one stay here trying to recruit and win with essentially one hand tied behind their back, and this is even in the varsity version of the old WAC conference called the Pac10, let alone the day we go into the Big10

Sounds like we need to trade our roster for the cuougz'.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,492 Standard Supporter

Questions for the pod:

- is there an over/under on how many times during home games the announcers will reference the greatest setting?

- will Jen Cohen wear leopard skin at every home game?

- how many sell out crowds will we? have at Husky Stadium this year?

- between @WoolleyDoog & @JoeEDangerously, who will consume more alcohol during the season?

- assuming we play 13 games, how many games will each QB start?

- will you ever acknowledge @huskyhooligan’s obsession with @PurpleBaze’s massive dong?
    -
    - will Spirit Air ever allow me to buy 2 seats for myself on my next trip to Palm Springs next July with Kim? (I need 1 seat per ass cheek)

- will Kim forget his Members Only jacket again?

- will @puppylove_sugarsteel ever come out of the closet?

Pro tip: When encountering @CFetters_Nacho_Lover rub a little Doritos Nacho Cheese powder on your taint and just wait for the magic to happen. After that he becomes a very giving, sensual, but sticky, lover. DO however be aware if he swung by the nearest 7Eleven before your encounter, and put jalapenos on his 7Eleven nachos. That could be a recipe for disaster for your groin.

Free pub!!¡
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Canadawg said:

FireCohen said:

Why did he leave the Chest and Jimmy pod? Need the full scoop.

Also is DDY dead?

Negative, dude is maning a glory hole in South Carolina. Don’t ask how I know …. :wink:
    How do you know??
    Shit happens
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    I can’t think of anything I’d rather do on a Friday night that listen to some guys who have no more access or insight than anyone here pontificate on a mid to lower tier football program.
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,370

I can’t think of anything I’d rather do on a Friday night that listen to some guys who have no more access or insight than anyone here pontificate on a mid to lower tier football program.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

What do you have planned for Friday?
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,064 Founders Club

Questions for the pod:

- is there an over/under on how many times during home games the announcers will reference the greatest setting?

- will Jen Cohen wear leopard skin at every home game?

- how many sell out crowds will we? have at Husky Stadium this year?

- between @WoolleyDoog & @JoeEDangerously, who will consume more alcohol during the season?

- assuming we play 13 games, how many games will each QB start?

- will you ever acknowledge @huskyhooligan’s obsession with @PurpleBaze’s massive dong?
    -
    - will Spirit Air ever allow me to buy 2 seats for myself on my next trip to Palm Springs next July with Kim? (I need 1 seat per ass cheek)

- will Kim forget his Members Only jacket again?

- will @puppylove_sugarsteel ever come out of the closet?

Pro tip: When encountering @CFetters_Nacho_Lover rub a little Doritos Nacho Cheese powder on your taint and just wait for the magic to happen. After that he becomes a very giving, sensual, but sticky, lover. DO however be aware if he swung by the nearest 7Eleven before your encounter, and put jalapenos on his 7Eleven nachos. That could be a recipe for disaster for your groin.

You’re not getting this kinda insider content on Doogman!
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,600 Founders Club
    Man I can feel the excitement
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,878 Founders Club
    Lot of hurtful comments in this thread

I told you…nothing I’d rather do than listen in.
    edited August 2022

His wife will invite one of her gal pals over for wine and gossip and Damone will escape outside to drink alone by the air conditioner along the side of the house.
    Drinking alone by the AC is right. But the wife doesn’t drink wine and gossip. Now if my in laws were over you’d be on to something.

His wife will invite one of her gal pals over for wine and gossip and Damone will escape outside to drink alone by the air conditioner along the side of the house.
    As someone who is married with children this sounds amazing.

I'll be listening to it while throwing darts in my garage and hopefully the purple reign cigars that Cortney Morgan was promoting get here today.

While my wife entertains the kids and watches HGTV.