Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Member guest update

Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,077
5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
Hot out there. That was most of the conversation in all matches. Very thrilling. Made 5 birdies and an eagle in 18 holes and my partner contributed on one hole all day. Middle of the pack after day one. Open calling for next years partner. Just need to play within 10 shots of your handicap to supplant my current partner.

Got a nice stretch from the Stretch Lab girl, kind of cute, Persian or something. Good taco bar after the matches.

Comments

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,077
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Day two update. Still middle the pack, partner was a little better I was a little worse. Had a run in with the GM over a legal situation in the park ring lot. Stretch Lab girl was better looking today after she told me she was a contortionist.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Bob_C said:

Day two update. Still middle the pack, partner was a little better I was a little worse. Had a run in with the GM over a legal situation in the park ring lot. Stretch Lab girl was better looking today after she told me she was a contortionist.

Pics?