Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

American Stories with Tom Brokaw

bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,128
Does anybody else want to kick that smug bastard right in his wrinkly old balls every time he comes on and tells you how much you and your friends suck compared to his great generation?

No? OK just me.

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Does anybody else want to kick that smug bastard right in his wrinkly old balls every time he comes on and tells you how much you and your friends suck compared to his great generation?

No? OK just me.

Nope, he's right.

Of course, him and his media butt buddies had a lot to do with the pussification of ensuing generatoins, but he's still right.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Our generations are a fucking dreckfest.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm all for ripping on old and retired newsmen....but if you're gonna rip on the Greatest Generation then I'm out.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,564 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

No? OK just me.

Nope, he's right.

Of course, him and his media butt buddies had a lot to do with the pussification of ensuing generatoins, but he's still right.
    LOL this guy

you're lucky you didn't get drafted. you're the kid of a baby boomer..the worst gen ever.

dnc said:

No? OK just me.

Nope, he's right.

LOL this guy

you're lucky you didn't get drafted. you're the kid of a baby boomer..the worst gen ever.
    Close, pops was a war baby, not a baby boomer.

Try again.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,564 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:

No? OK just me.

Nope, he's right.

LOL this guy

Try again.
    Sorry my post was confusing. I wasn't implying your pops was from the worst gen ever, I'm implying you're from the worst gen ever.

dnc said:

dnc said:

No? OK just me.

Nope, he's right.

LOL this guy

Try again.
    Sorry my post was confusing. I wasn't implying your pops was from the worst gen ever, I'm implying you're from the worst gen ever.
    My bad. I didn't realize you were trying to hurt me by agreeing with the claim I made at the beginning of this thread. Well done, you got me.
    edited May 2014
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

No? OK just me.

Nope, he's right.

LOL this guy

Try again.
    My bad. I didn't realize you were trying to hurt me by agreeing with the claim I made at the beginning of this thread. Well done, you got me.
    I wasn't trying to hurt YOU specifically. It was the royal "your" generation, maaan!
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    I hate those self entitled assholes who are ripping off the hard working middle class Americans. Any generation would have done the same. I would argue the generation of the revolutionary or civil wars were greater. At least they didn't set themselves up at the top of a giant Ponzi scheme that fucks over those that come after them. Fuck them.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    I hate Generation comparisons. People are always going to be people. Some are smart, some are stupid, some are ambitious, some are lazy, some enjoy hookers and blow, and lame ones don't.