Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

List of Demands

AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
edited May 2014 in Tug Tavern
The soundtrack for this post:

http://youtu.be/zDMtaIcrfQ0

We have good old-fashioned leftonistas at Oregon. You don't see much shit like feminist "lists of demands" these days. So props to these spunky gals:

EUGENE, Ore. - A campus group issued a list of demands Monday and handed them over to University of Oregon administrators as the fallout from public release of a police report on allegations of rape against 3 basketball players continued.

The rally organized by the UO Coalition to End Sexual Violence marched to Johnson Hall, where two administrators received a copy of the demands handed to them by protesters.

The incident happened March 9, and the woman's father called UO Police the same day.

The woman first spoke to Eugene Police later that week. Police later asked the University to hold off on taking any action while the criminal investigation took place.

The district attorney declined to press charges April 14.

The university obtained a copy of the police report April 24 after police redacted portions of the document to comply with state privacy laws.

The athletic director and head basketball coach read the report April 30 and took action within 24 hours, they said.

On Monday, May 4, the athletic department issued a press release saying the 3 players named in the report were not taking part in basketball activities.

Widespread press coverage of the content of that report started later that same day.

The district attorney explained his office's decision not to bring charges - first in writing, and then in person.

Protesters marched on Johnson Hall on the University of Oregon campus on Thursday.

Last Friday, top university officials held a press conference on the topic. The head basketball coach met with reporters later in the day Friday.

Here is the full text of the UO Coalition to End Sexual Violence press release:

On Monday, May 12 at noon, the UO Coalition to End Sexual Violence (UO-CESV) will rally with students, staff, and faculty at Johnson Hall to hand the President’s Office a list of demands regarding our concerns about safety and sexual violence on our campus. We are demanding that UO administrators hold a press conference by Thursday, May 15 to respond to these requests.

The demands:

1. Provide advocacy independent of UO for survivors of sexual violence that corresponds to actual rates of sexual violence at the University;

2. Support the expansion of the UO’s Multicultural General Education requirements to include at least one mandatory class that addresses gender, sexuality, and social inequality in the United States;

3. Provide resources for Dr. Jennifer Freyd’s research team so that they can begin conducting their campus climate research survey by Monday, June 2, 2014;

4. Appoint a UO-CESV member to the committee charged with revising the student conduct code, as well as to all future committees regarding sexual misconduct and prevention;

5. Hold a press conference at noon on Thursday, May 15 that includes the following:

A public apology from the University Administration for lying about the University’s failure to act on a reported sexual assault;

An outline of specific measures regarding sexual violence prevention at the University of Oregon and a list of specific resources that will be allocated to these measures;

A public signing of the Academic Freedom policy, which will enable staff to speak freely and openly on this and other issues regarding the University;

A direct response to items 1-4 above.

God Bless the University of Oregon.

Comments

• section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581
    Some reporter from Oregon was just on KJR (I know, diaf for listening to that) and was saying this alleged victim told the police she voluntarily fucked two of the guys she accused of rape the day after the alleged rape took place.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    I may or may not have prosecuted some rape cases before I got disbarred. This does not sound to me like a good case to bring to trial.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,527 Founders Club
    UO needs to hire Charles Barkley as its media relations director
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

So the DA didn't find evidence of rape. What exactly are people mad about? Or do they just assume the black guys are guilty despite the lack of evidence. If anything, the black student union needs to have their own list of demands to stop these racist attacks and force a dialogue about race at the UofO.

Racism is alive and well at the UofO.

THIS
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    #3 on that list of demands. lol
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    haie said:

These sex deprived liberal bitches aren't using this situation to leverage their agenda or anything.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

haie said:

These sex deprived liberal bitches aren't using this situation to leverage their agenda or anything.
    You never let a serious crisis go to waste.

The campus is outraged!

This thing has (hairy lesbo) legs!

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,128

Drunk girlFS gets gang banged by a bunch of basketball players voluntarily. Wakes up the next day and the rumor starts to spread and now it went from consensual train to rape.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Consensual Train. I think I found the band name for my next project. Thank you.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,488 Standard Supporter

Drunk girlFS gets gang banged by a bunch of basketball players voluntarily. Wakes up the next day and the rumor starts to spread and now it went from consensual train to rape.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

First single must be "Drops of Spooge"
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Disagree

First single is obviously "Bare Pickle."
    Second single on the debut can be "Drops of Spooge" Followed By their secret ensemble release with Race (RIP) titled " Life with Full Blown AIDS."
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,488 Standard Supporter
    MisterEm said:

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Disagree

First single is obviously "Bare Pickle."
    Second single on the debut can be "Drops of Spooge" Followed By their secret ensemble release with Race (RIP) titled " Life with Full Blown AIDS."
    A&R superiority guy.

Give you this, "Drops of Splooge-at-her" is a much crisper parody song name.
  • QuornDawgQuornDawg Member Posts: 1,162
    Protesters marched on Johnson Hall on the University of Oregon campus on Thursday.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,564 Swaye's Wigwam

Lather, rinse, repeat.

But she was DRUNK!!!!!! Drunk people can't give consent....unless they have a penis.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    edited May 2014

nice to see that guy show up

needs moar

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,564 Founders Club
    section8 said:

Some reporter from Oregon was just on KJR (I know, diaf for listening to that) and was saying this alleged victim told the police she voluntarily fucked two of the guys she accused of rape the day after the alleged rape took place.

So, craved it?