Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tough couple of weeks for the Biden Bros...

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
Biden approval numbers at all time low
Musk says he wants to vote for DeathSantis and Twitter gets outraged, he makes fun of them
Biden falls off bike in lame attempt to seem vigorous
SCOTUS craps all over gun grabbers and gun carry as a right established
Roe scrapped and lib harpies everywhere gnash teeth
Kamala takes out of touch picture on Air Force 2, blames racism as per playbook
Ugly women on the View complain about stuff, nobody cares
Biden approval ratings hit new lower low if you can believe it
SCOTUS craps on God haters and allows prayer at school functions in certain settings
"Star" witness in Jan 6th show trial proven to be a pathological liar with great tits though
Rogan says he wants to vote for DeathSantis - triggered retards everywhere have heads explode
SCOTUS eviscerates EPA and Green Gaia ding dongs everywhere wail

But hey, you did just win that SCOTUS ruling that "remain in Mexico" can end, so now the chaos at the border will ramp up to plaid speed. So you technically won, but the win means the ensuing chaos, crime and death will now make you even more unpopular. Sort of like fucking your sister. Which Hunter probably also did.

Been a rough go. Better luck when you get a party platform normal non-losers like. You dipshits. Suck it.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    More dead people in trucks a big win for Biden
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited June 2022
    I totally forgot to add that Biden got caught in a lie about business dealings with Hunter, on tape. Things are so shitty for the Dems I can't even keep up with it all. Yeah hysterical to me the only "big win" of the last few weeks is ultimately a huge loss for him and the party with the electorate. lol. These people are such useless clowns.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

More dead people in trucks a big win for Biden

But that's Abott's fault. Kamal toe said so.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

I totally forgot to add that Biden got caught in a lie about business dealings with Hunter, on tape. Things are so shitty for the Dems I can't even keep up with it all. Yeah hysterical to me the only "big win" of the last few weeks is ultimately a huge loss for him and the party with the electorate. lol. These people are such useless clowns.

Yeah but where's the evidence?
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SCOTUS also handed them a defeat yesterday in LA when they ruled that GOP district map is valid through 2022 elections.

The Left argued Republicans were trying to disenfranchise Black voters in the State.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Democrats could lose the Senate early. GOP governor picks his replacement if he dies

Why are DIM Pols like Warren and AOC losing their minds over the EPA SCOTUS decision. I guess they don’t want to do the heavy lifting, just leave it to unelected leftist bureaucrats.

Get the fuck out ladies if you’re too lazy to do your jobs.
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

Why are DIM Pols like Warren and AOC losing their minds over the EPA SCOTUS decision. I guess they don’t want to do the heavy lifting, just leave it to unelected leftist bureaucrats.

They hate representative democracy
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,397
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Democrats could lose the Senate early. GOP governor picks his replacement if he dies

That is a death sentence at least half of the time for someone that old.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,701
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

Exactly. They had the majority, why didn't they get their damn "law" turned into an actual law, like the Congress is supposed to do. But Trump was an authoritarian. Not one leftard on this board or any I've heard about in the last two weeks has any trouble getting rid of the Supreme Court and just have a dem president rule by fiat. When you view the Constitution itself as "illegitimately" supporting limited government and individual rights, you are the Nazi.
    edited June 2022
    How is SCOTUS telling them to do their jobs making SCOTUS more “illegitimate” each day? As Warren is screaming. These people are truly not interested in representing people.

The want large leftist controlled bureaucracies to do their bidding. While they play Politician.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited June 2022
    Swaye said:

Biden approval numbers at all time low
    Musk says he wants to vote for DeathSantis and Twitter gets outraged, he makes fun of them
    Biden falls off bike in lame attempt to seem vigorous
    SCOTUS craps all over gun grabbers and gun carry as a right established
    Roe scrapped and lib harpies everywhere gnash teeth
    Kamala takes out of touch picture on Air Force 2, blames racism as per playbook
    Ugly women on the View complain about stuff, nobody cares
    Biden approval ratings hit new lower low if you can believe it
    SCOTUS craps on God haters and allows prayer at school functions in certain settings
    "Star" witness in Jan 6th show trial proven to be a pathological liar with great tits though
    Rogan says he wants to vote for DeathSantis - triggered retards everywhere have heads explode
    SCOTUS eviscerates EPA and Green Gaia ding dongs everywhere wail

But hey, you did just win that SCOTUS ruling that "remain in Mexico" can end, so now the chaos at the border will ramp up to plaid speed. So you technically won, but the win means the ensuing chaos, crime and death will now make you even more unpopular. Sort of like fucking your sister. Which Hunter probably also did.

Been a rough go. Better luck when you get a party platform normal non-losers like. You dipshits. Suck it.

Always remember, it is only a bad week for the hair sniffer if his base even heard about all the stuff you listed. They didn't because they are uneducated and ignorant of the real world. The 37% of those that approve of the hair sniffer don't read or watch anything that is even remotely reporting the facts. I guarantee you that there are rats in this country that have no idea that the hair sniffer and his far left handlers have opened the border or that his economic policies have been a big cause of inflation.

We are down to the hh's of this country and they represent how ignorant 37% of this country really is. So biden had a rough week with those that care enough to educate themselves on the issues. Lets hope it is enough to change the congressional landscape in Nov and take some of the power away from the 37% who are destroying families as we speak.
    Standard Supporter

Yep, but since he has gold plated health insurance and medical care that includes plenty of physical therapy, unless he has given up the will to live they'll keep him above ground for a few years. Don't be looking for him to be walking onto the Senate floor anytime soon. The last I saw him and the Affirmative Action hire's confirmation hearing he looked like fucking death and sounded as incoherent as Biden.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited June 2022
    SFGbob said:

Yep, but since he has gold plated health insurance and medical care that includes plenty of physical therapy, unless he has given up the will to live they'll keep him above ground for a few years. Don't be looking for him to be walking onto the Senate floor anytime soon. The last I saw him and the Affirmative Action hire's confirmation hearing he looked like fucking death and sounded as incoherent as Biden.
    I just learned about Leahy while reading this thread. I texted an acquaintance who has worked with his staff for decades and he said the man is not doing all too well, evidently the hip has created other issues with his overall health, mostly a blood circulation thing. Leahy's family would like him to call it a day and have been speaking with their father about as much. No decision has been made and one of his children told my acquaintance that he suspects Leahy will return to congress despite his family's wishes. My acquaintance believes it is over. Will be interesting to see.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,701
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

I just learned about Leahy while reading this thread. I texted an acquaintance who has worked with his staff for decades and he said the man is not doing all too well, evidently the hip has created other issues with his overall health, mostly a blood circulation thing. Leahy's family would like him to call it a day and have been speaking with their father about as much. No decision has been made and one of his children told my acquaintance that he suspects Leahy will return to congress despite his family's wishes. My acquaintance believes it is over. Will be interesting to see.
    Can he drink a glass of water with one hand? I think he pulls a Ginsberg. They need his vote to get to a 50-50 tie to bring in CamelToe from the bench.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Good riddence to that leaky, ling POS. He's a hero for the Dazzler.
    Guy has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. He's dead inside of 3 months.