Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

They just want to be left alone, bigot

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
https://newsmax.com/politics/michigan-drag-queen-schoolchildren/2022/06/15/id/1074647/

Michigan's first openly gay attorney general says there should be ''a drag queen for every school.''

Speaking at a civil rights summit Wednesday in Lansing, the state capital, Attorney General Dana Nessel said, according to reporting from The Detroit News' Craig Mauger, that ''drag queens make everything better. Drag queens are fun.''

She added that there should be a ''drag queen for every school.''

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Descending into Sodom & Gomorrah one slippery step at a time.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,915
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    The gays were the orignal libertarians. Not so much these days.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    Swaye's Wigwam
    As a child of the 60's I grew up supporting Civil Rights, Gay Rights, and Women's Rights

And I still do

What I haven't done is sign on to every last letter that gets added to gay rights or the idea that everyone in America has to think the same about it

As long as the discrimination is ended in government, employment, and real estate it doesn't matter if Joe Bob or Raheem don't like the gays. Or women. Or whitey

Live and let live
  • Options

As a child of the 60's I grew up supporting Civil Rights, Gay Rights, and Women's Rights

And I still do

What I haven't done is sign on to every last letter that gets added to gay rights or the idea that everyone in America has to think the same about it

As long as the discrimination is ended in government, employment, and real estate it doesn't matter if Joe Bob or Raheem don't like the gays. Or women. Or whitey

Live and let live

Yes but you're MAGA now so none of that counts anymore. The Left.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,904
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    The problem isn't that they rightfully demand that they aren't discriminated against it's that the professional LBGTQ members demand that they receive special benefits, like government jobs they aren't equipped to handle. They demand the "right" to groom. They demand that special medical treatment which is to be paid for by taxpayers and insurers. A healthy woman has to pay for her own breast implants. But a mentally disturbed male needs to have their breast implants paid for by you and me. And if you don't want to have sex with a chick with a dick, then you are a hater. Expecting women's sports to be limited to women is also hating at the highest degree. So much that this should disqualify you from political office or gainful employment.

And I still do

Live and let live

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

And I still do

Live and let live

We are classical liberals, you and me.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,832

And I still do

Live and let live

#metoo

• Options

And I still do

As long as the discrimination is ended in government, employment, and real estate it doesn't matter if Joe Bob or Raheem don't the gays. Or women. Or whitey

Live and let live

If I attended a J. Jackson campaign event and was a liberal until about 2000 and believed all of the leftist BS while still holding moderate social issues positions today, live and let live, does that make me classical? Or am I just a MAGAtard for my Trump support?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,832
    46XiJCAB said:

And I still do

As long as the discrimination is ended in government, employment, and real estate it doesn't matter if Joe Bob or Raheem don't the gays. Or women. Or whitey

Live and let live

If I attended a J. Jackson campaign event and was a liberal until about 2000 and believed all of the leftist BS while still holding moderate social issues positions today, live and let live, does that make me classical? Or am I just a MAGAtard for my Trump support?

That's kinda weird.

BTW, It's Janet. Miss Jackson if you're nasty.

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,349
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

And I still do

Live and let live

Exactly
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

And I still do

Live and let live

That's kinda weird.

BTW, It's Janet. Miss Jackson if you're nasty.

The Rev. J. Jackson. Saw him live and in action in Oregon. Place was packed. We all had Jesse Fever. Run Jesse, Run!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

And I still do

Live and let live

I don't know 🤷‍♂️. Read some John Locke, Adam Smith and watch some Milton Friedman lectures and report back. Also read the Federalist Papers.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

And I still do

Live and let live

I don't know 🤷‍♂️. Read some John Locke, Adam Smith and watch some Milton Friedman lectures and report back. Also read the Federalist Papers.
    So appropriation is out?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

And I still do

Live and let live

So appropriation is out?
    Race, Throbber and I are going to need to see the receipts.