Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A vaxxed vs unvaxxed tale

2»

Comments

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,339
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Two teens the same age. Both positive on the same day after hanging out. One fully vaxxed and boosted. The other not. Both have the same symptoms except the vaxxed with a higher temp high. Both lasted the same amount of time, 2 not great days then recovery. Both back out doing their thing after going though 5 day quarantine protocol. School required. I know, anecdotal.

#butstill

#getvaxxedsavelivesstayoutofhospitalevenifyourriskisnearlyzero

Pics?

46XiJCAB said:

Two teens the same age. Both positive on the same day after hanging out. One fully vaxxed and boosted. The other not. Both have the same symptoms except the vaxxed with a higher temp high. Both lasted the same amount of time, 2 not great days then recovery. Both back out doing their thing after going though 5 day quarantine protocol. School required. I know, anecdotal.

#butstill

#getvaxxedsavelivesstayoutofhospitalevenifyourriskisnearlyzero

Pics?
    No
    Please
    Your new name is ODB
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

trublue said:

I still have no idea if I've ever had covid

No test

No Vax

You would know if you had it, particularly with the Delta variant last Fall . . .
    Not necessarily. I'm thin and get natural vitamin D daily. I've had allergies and a stuffed nose on occasion. Just never bought in.

Y'all realize that all we need is Fauci to be hospitalized and the last rationale for vaccination evaporates?

Keeping you out of the hospital has been their go-to last resort argument to vax.

If Fauci crosses into an ER even once, the jig is officially up.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

trublue said:

No test

No Vax

You would know if you had it, particularly with the Delta variant last Fall . . .
    Not necessarily. I'm thin and get natural vitamin D daily. I've had allergies and a stuffed nose on occasion. Just never bought in.

It's hilarious the media spins it that mild symptoms are due to being vaxxed. There is no way to prove that. Yet they state it as fact. Remember before the vaccine were were told we had to mask and lockdown because you could have Covid and no symptoms or symptoms so mild you might think it's an allergy. So which is it? Morons.
    There are Lies, Damn Lies and Statistics. - M. Twain
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

trublue said:

No test

No Vax

Y'all realize that all we need is Fauci to be hospitalized and the last rationale for vaccination evaporates?

Keeping you out of the hospital has been their go-to last resort argument to vax.

prayingdoog.jpg

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    More recovery info. Vaxxed and boosted teen friend had a much more difficult time. I won't go into details but they've been comparing symptom severity.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2022

He's talking horse paste. He'll be fine.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,778
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2022

If Fauci crosses into an ER even oncethe great beyond, the jig is officially up.

not a call for genocide. Don't twist.