Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A Woodshed classic

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
" [Max] Cleland said he was going to stay and have a beer with his buddies. Are you so frickin' stupid that you translate that into he was going to have a beer."

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,891
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Was that AZ Duck? That was when it was accurately pointed out that partially limbless Max Cleland, Democrat war hero blew himself up with his own grenade while going to have a beer with his buddies. Per usual, accurate descriptions of leftards is a lie.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Was that AZ Duck? That was when it was accurately pointed out that partially limbless Max Cleland, Democrat war hero blew himself up with his own grenade while going to have a beer with his buddies. Per usual, accurate descriptions of leftards is a lie.

Remember "The Phoenix" who I believe later became "America First" or as I used to like to call him Fister. It was him.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,891
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Remember "The Phoenix" who I believe later became "America First" or as I used to like to call him Fister. It was him.
    It's amazing how consistently stupid and lacking any integrity a leftard is whether at the old Shed, Tug Tavern, The Pump, Twitter, Congress or supposedly elite media.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

It's amazing how consistently stupid and lacking any integrity a leftard is whether at the old Shed, Tug Tavern, The Pump, Twitter, Congress or supposedly elite media.
    What was always weird to me is how they always seem to follow a very similar script. GDS is a text book example of what I'm talking about.

Come to the board and start running your mouth but for the first time all the righteous "facts" and talking points that you just "know" are true, and have always impressed your fellow leftists, start getting push back and challenged. So you try to argue back but everytime you do all the "facts" you bring to the table are exposed as lies and bullshit. So instead of reevaluating the possibility that everything you've felt was true for all these years, shit like school performance is based upon how much you spend on the schools and rich people just don't pay their fair share of taxes, they'll fall back on what always works with their liberal pals.

You call the other person a Nazi or a racist and then you run away.

It's very hard for a leftist to admit that they were wrong and that many of the things they always believed were true were really bullshit.
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,568
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I miss Ducks and Blazers. He was Libs of Tik Tok way before it's time. How dare one use his own word against him- how dare you doubt his intelligence. The all time master of being shown he's wrong then declaring victory and logging off for a week.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

Damn I remember both. Fister lol....
  • Options

I miss Ducks and Blazers. He was Libs of Tik Tok way before it's time. How dare one use his own word against him- how dare you doubt his intelligence. The all time master of being shown he's wrong then declaring victory and logging off for a week.

His nickname was an all time classic. I recall his Chinese “wife”.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Westlinn or Race coined the name Ducks and Muslims due to him being such an apologist for Muslim terrorists.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042

Sorry, Georgia. Don’t miss DucksNBlazers.

DnB was a great example of John Wooden’s Quote:

“It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts.”
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,349
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Is CityDuck still around? Batshit
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Goduckies said:

I'd love to hear how City is excusing the crime and homelessness going on in SF and blaming it on the Republicans. I'd also bet big $$$ that City's kids are no longer in public school in SF.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Westlinn or Race coined the name Ducks and Muslims due to him being such an apologist for Muslim terrorists.
    I'll recall a not PG rated nickname. No need to repeat. But whoever coined it was spot on.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,295
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Goduckies said:

I'd love to hear how City is excusing the crime and homelessness going on in SF and blaming it on the Republicans. I'd also bet big $$$ that City's kids are no longer in public school in SF.
    Housing covenants in Pasadena is what I'm hearing
  • Options
    trublue said:

Sorry, Georgia. Don’t miss DucksNBlazers.

DnB was a great example of John Wooden’s Quote:

“It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts.”
    That guy hated me with a passion. World was gonna be a better place when racists like me were dead. I never told him my wife is black and we have children. It was just too much fun mocking his idiocy.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Goduckies said:

Housing covenants in Pasadena is what I'm hearing
    Ahh yes, the restrictive covenants in 1940s Pasadena that were to blame for black kids having shitty reading scores in SF today.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Remember this one?

Christians killed 6 million Jews during WWII.

We can all point to horrors committed in the name of religion.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    SFGbob said:

Remember this one?

Christians killed 6 million Jews during WWII.

We can all point to horrors committed in the name of religion.

Classic. Who could ever forget that take. I forgot that Hitler was an Alter Boy. Or not.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Dan - All the reports I'm seeing say the US believes the Iranians aided the naval vessels, not captured them
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Snots would call me a racist all the time too. I'd tell him to poast one racist thing I'd ever poasted. Silence. Then I'd tell him we would have fun laughing at his takes around the dinner table of my racist ways. He never caught on. Because he was that F'n dumb.