Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who hacked Kim's Dawgman Account.....

godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
Here's what he posted about direction of program

Being brutally honest, the talent level is down. Way down. I'm not seeing many NFL guys on the roster unless they take big jumps in development. They're not going to out talent many of the good teams. They'll win by scheme and better coaching.

a) He's right, b) fortunately we play in the Pac-12 miss SC/Utah this year.

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,611
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kim doesn't know shit. They're not going to out talent many of the good teams eh? That's some insider analysis.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,297
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sounds like Kim's jacket was thrown out without an invite.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,434
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Too bad we didn't hire a grand slam like Sark
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    godawgst said:

Being brutally honest, the talent level is down. Way down. I'm not seeing many NFL guys on the roster unless they take big jumps in development. They're not going to out talent many of the good teams. They'll win by scheme and better coaching.

Thing is the schedule gives the opportunity to have a big year that gives the enablers and bar lowers the chance to say that everything is working … of course we all know the rot that is occurring within the AD and the recruiting failures of this program (deeper than DeBoer) will eventually catch-up with the program

But if DeBoer’s first year is 7-5 or something like that … it will be hard to hide where things are heading with this leadership
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,481
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This could be positive since I feel like those guys have been dead wrong about everything for about 20 years now.

The conference is wide open right now for any coach that can bring something to the table. Outside of Riley, the conference is mostly veteran coaches who are above average at best and then Lanning who is a complete unknown at this point.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2022
    They don’t pass the eye test.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    This is the first piece of news that gives me hope about this new regime. Great news!
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,115
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Kim “I was on the field” Grinolds
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,447
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bynum was the only transfer out that meant anything and lost Gordon and McDuffy to the draft.

Talent way down.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    godawgst said:

Of course you pay for dawgman.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,297
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Bynum was the only transfer out that meant anything and lost Gordon and McDuffy to the draft.

Talent way down.

So a pair of high draft pick corners gone is your evidence that the roster isn't less talented? There was already massive holes in the roster, and that roster coming back minus the two best players on the defense means everything is fine?

I'm curious who you think are NFL talents that are left on the roster. I'm thinking maybe a receiver or two? Maybe?
  • Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,466
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

This could be positive since I feel like those guys have been dead wrong about everything for about 20 years now.

The conference is wide open right now for any coach that can bring something to the table. Outside of Riley, the conference is mostly veteran coaches who are above average at best and then Lanning who is a complete unknown at this point.

++
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2022

haie said:

Talent way down.

So a pair of high draft pick corners gone is your evidence that the roster isn't less talented? There was already massive holes in the roster, and that roster coming back minus the two best players on the defense means everything is fine?

I'm curious who you think are NFL talents that are left on the roster. I'm thinking maybe a receiver or two? Maybe?
    Those two corners sat 10 yards back and then gave up out after out against wazzu. I miss Gordon, maybe. McDuffie got destroyed against Stanford in 2020 as well.

I don't give a fuck about the Punt League.
  • Options
    MontlakeBridgeTrollMontlakeBridgeTroll Member Posts: 920
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited June 2022
    Do we have more talent than Fresno?

Cause they beat fUCLA and gave the fDucks all they could handle.

Oh and who cares what dawgman thinks? If I cared I'd be on their fBored.
  • Options
    DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

The DM crew have been salty bitches about the limited media access during practice and have made snarky comments here and there the last few months. They will still defend leopard print Karen no matter what have been more critical of KDB than they ever were of Jimmy.

Real journalists like Vorel and Caple have had no issue finding material to write stories despite the reduced access but the only content the lazy DM fucks can come up with are practice reports and depth chart recaps. The limited practice access basically killed 81% of their content source.

Don’t forget daily reposts of the chronology of offers made by the new Washington staff