Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

In case you thought the WEF had good intentions…

Comments

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2022
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Was he tried at Nuremberg or not? It's not as if industrialists weren't charged with war crimes.

Wow, so that's the bar now? If you weren't tried at Nuremberg you weren't one of the bad Nazis is not a take I was expecting even from the Dazzler.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Was he tried at Nuremberg or not? It's not as if industrialists weren't charged with war crimes.

Wow, so that's the bar now? If you weren't tried at Nuremberg you weren't one of the bad Nazis is not a take I was expecting even from the Dazzler.
    Industrialists who employed slave labor were tried at Nuremberg. That's what the tweet accuses him of. Sorry you found the story difficult to follow.

Really? Everyone single person involved?

Every time I think you can’t say or be any dumber you continue to one up yourself…
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Industrialists who employed slave labor were tried at Nuremberg. That's what the tweet accuses him of. Sorry you found the story difficult to follow.

Every time I think you can’t say or be any dumber you continue to one up yourself…
    You seemed to agree he was the head honcho of a company that used slave labor. Head honchos of such companies got charged. Did he?

• Options

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Imagine not condemning people who worked with and supported Nazis. Herr Dazzler.
    So he wasn't a Nazi himself. Thanks for the clarification.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,956
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Incredible turn of direction in this thread.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

You seemed to agree he was the head honcho of a company that used slave labor. Head honchos of such companies got charged. Did he?

God you are a shitty ambulance chaser. That’s the exact opposite of what I said…I said he was the head of a company documented to have used slave/forced labor (and work with the Nazis) and he didn’t get charged.

You have to be a complete moron to get that confused.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Mussolini got the trains running on time- Dazzler

Well Il Duce was never tried at Nuremberg so how bad could he have been?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hitler was never tried at Nuremberg

People forget that
  • Options
    If I didn’t know better I would think a certain apologist is shite-poasting the bored to bury this thread…
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

People forget Biden is working with Nazi's in UKR. People forget that.

We shouldn’t stigmatize them with the name Nazi, we should call them GAP genocide attracted people
  • Options
    edited May 2022

If I didn’t know better I would think a certain apologist is shite-poasting the bored to bury this thread…

Who wants to bury you and the gals celebrating your stupidity?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/fact-check-was-davos-founder-klaus-schwabs-father-hitlers-confidant/ar-AAXLfWM?ocid=uxbndlbing

A few half-truths and a whole bunch of lies and pretty soon everyone in Germany hung out with Hitler.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    He looks like a Bond villain and he's into controlling all the little people and bending them to the will of the elites like all these assholes. He might as well be a NAZI
  • Options

HHusky said:

Who wants to bury you and the gals celebrating your stupidity?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/fact-check-was-davos-founder-klaus-schwabs-father-hitlers-confidant/ar-AAXLfWM?ocid=uxbndlbing
    Not Hitlers best friend. Just ran a German company suppling the Nazi war machine. Not a bad Nazi, a good Nazi.

Why are you so desperate to defend someone who clearly helped Germanys effort to take over the world, lady.

It’s weird. But not surprising.
    So Houston was unsurprisingly full of shit, but you need to cover for him.

#Loyal