Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,999
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2022
    HuskyJW said:

Husky JW Said "$6 a gallon a waste of money?"

Gas is still only $4.86 in the most isolated place in the United States. Having said that, it cost $50 to fill my 10 gallon tank (I was below empty) when it previously cost $30. I laugh at every moron who claims $80 a month is a killer.

Especially when the demographic is that of a 10 miles per gallon 'for show" truck owner.

Having said that $1 per gallon is too much to pay in conjunction with buying UW season tickets.

If you buy tickets for every home game from the secondary market you will save more than enough money to drive from anywhere worth the time cost of driving in the first place.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,551
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    EwaDawg said:

HuskyJW said:

Gas is still only $4.86 in the most isolated place in the United States. Having said that, it cost $50 to fill my 10 gallon tank (I was below empty) when it previously cost $30. I laugh at every moron who claims $80 a month is a killer.

Especially when the demographic is that of a 10 miles per gallon 'for show" truck owner.

Having said that $1 per gallon is too much to pay in conjunction with buying UW season tickets.

If you buy tickets for every home game from the secondary market you will save more than enough money to drive from anywhere worth the time cost of driving in the first place.
    10 gallon tank? Sounds like you drive a shitty econo car.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

EwaDawg said:

HuskyJW said:

He’s definitely one of the pours.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Publicly listed rates I believe are cheaper than what they charged for renewals
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

EwaDawg said:

HuskyJW said:

He’s definitely one of the pours.

Pot calling the kettle black @MikeDamone ya fucking prick.

That's the joke
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    EwaDawg said:

HuskyJW said:

You can’t pull a travel trailer with a Prius. HTH
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,317
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

EwaDawg said:

HuskyJW said:

Imagine spending $90K on a truck so you can live in a mobile home for a few weeks per year. It's such a weird concept to me.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,987
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

EwaDawg said:

HuskyJW said:

I’m happily anti Prius and anti RV.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,275
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

EwaDawg said:

HuskyJW said:

Poulsbo?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,987
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dannarc said:

EwaDawg said:

HuskyJW said:

Poulsbo?
    Why not.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,186
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

EwaDawg said:

HuskyJW said:

Congratulations on taking a simple joke about the price of Husky Tickets and turning it into your cringe political hot take.
    I just wanted a simple laugh.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,186
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dflea said:

I drove out to the coast last weekend and caught about 50 bucks worth of Dungeness crab, and I bet I didn't spend more than 55 bucks in gas to do it.

Crab is actucs?ally worth money, though.

Pics?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,602
    edited May 2022
    dflea said:

I drove out to the coast last weekend and caught about 50 bucks worth of Dungeness crab, and I bet I didn't spend more than 55 bucks in gas to do it.

Crab is actually worth money, though.

Also tasty

Literally the first week I lived in Baltimore in 2012 I learned to crack crabs like a champ

Then again I go somewhere and see old people doing it and they don't even look at it. Just do it by feel lol.