Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,514
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I am really happy about this offer. Word on the street is that he likes U-Dub a lot and Garfield has a decent shot at winning State this year. Mike Montgomery (ILB) will be a Senior and hopefully pops to UW too.

There is a LOT of in-state talent for the 2024 class and the new staff has much more time to recruit them. UW has already offered 10 WA guys in the class so far.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HFNY said:

I am really happy about this offer. Word on the street is that he likes U-Dub a lot and Garfield has a decent shot at winning State this year. Mike Montgomery (ILB) will be a Senior and hopefully pops to UW too.

There is a LOT of in-state talent for the 2024 class and the new staff has much more time to recruit them. UW has already offered 10 WA guys in the class so far.

This isn't reasonable.

We have to choo choo the sizzle fuck train to keep everyone happy for the 2023 class even though the previous staff told everyone to fuck off for 2+ years
  • JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,059
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    HFNY said:

Sounds like it’s “well received” in the HFNY household
  • sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    HFNY said:

Montgomery is no longer being recruited at the moment
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,514
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

HFNY said:

That's a bummer, hopefully that means they have a better ILB thumper they are in on. Leviticus Su’a or Victory Johnson could be in front of him.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    Standard Supporter

HFNY said:

Due to them not wanting him or him not returning interest?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

HFNY said:

not a take
  • sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460

HFNY said:

They have guys higher rated they are doing very well with.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    Standard Supporter

HFNY said:

They have guys higher rated they are doing very well with.
    Maybe its time for a Wam Sonics recruiting update
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,061
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    HFNY said:

HFNY said:

That's a bummer, hopefully that means they have a better ILB thumper they are in on. Leviticus Su’a or Victory Johnson could be in front of him.
    My Victory Johnson is long and distinguished