Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Is this a good OOC schedule or a shitty OOC schedule?

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    Shitty OOC Schedule
    PurpleJ said:

Illinois is a B? Fuck me!

If this was the 90's they'd be our C for sure. I'm not saying going back to super TUFF! schedules but let's call it like it is this schedule is a C, D, F, F.

Also any person who says a Big Sky school isn't an F needs to DIAFF!
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club
    edited May 2014
    Shitty OOC Schedule

PurpleJ said:

If this was the 90's they'd be our C for sure. I'm not saying going back to super TUFF! schedules but let's call it like it is this schedule is a C, D, F, F.

All I ask is that we schedule at very least FBS teams, with a marquee matchup every couple years (we have to actually be good for that to work). Is that so fucking hard?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,572 Founders Club
    Shitty OOC Schedule

PurpleJ said:

Countdown to AoG bitchfest in 3...2...1...
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,572 Founders Club
    edited May 2014
    Shitty OOC Schedule
    It's hard to blame AD's too much since these schedules are usually set up 2-7 years in advance, but that doesn't excuse horrible 1-aa teams. Maybe the cost of luring low "FBS" teams is higher but IDGAF. You have way more TV $ to play with. Go cut women's handball or some shit.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    Shitty OOC Schedule

PurpleJ said:

only 4 months to the seasons starts. Then we can move on from the OCC bitching.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Good OOC Schedule

PurpleJ said:

only 5 months to the seasons starts. Then we can move on from the OCC bitching.
    fixed

The season starts September 27. There will be plenty of OOC bitching until then. And rightfully so.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Oregon's schedule is an A, F, F as Wyoming is an F. Reminds me of UW's 1991 schedule of at Nebraska, Toledo and Kansas State who back then was an F.

UW's schedule is a C, D, F, F since Hawaii is coming off an 0-12 year I believe and in some bullshit conference.

If you're calling Hawaii a D (since Georgia State and EWU are automatic Fs), then Wyoming is a D too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    Shitty OOC Schedule

Oregon's schedule is an A, F, F as Wyoming is an F. Reminds me of UW's 1991 schedule of at Nebraska, Toledo and Kansas State who back then was an F.

UW's schedule is a C, D, F, F since Hawaii is coming off an 0-12 year I believe and in some bullshit conference.

If you're calling Hawaii a D (since Georgia State and EWU are automatic Fs), then Wyoming is a D too.
    I'll accept Wyoming as a D but some calling them a C is Quooking it up.

Also Hawaii got a bump due to it being on the road. At home they'd be an F.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,609
    edited May 2014
    Now that the Pac-12 has a conference championship game, does it make much sense to have an A team on the schedule every year? Once we win the Pac-12 North in the near future, we'll have to play either ASU (if Graham stays there), USC (always has talent and Sloppy Steve could fall into it), or UCLA (if Mora stays there and they almost always have talent).

All this talk about Peterman's first season and having an A on the schedule reminds me of this first season:

youtube.com/watch?v=_MVonyVSQoM
  • SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    But Illinois went to the ROSE BOWL a while ago!!