Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Earl Thomas Extended

SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
@RapSheet 17s
The #Seahawks four-year extension for safety Earl Thomas pays him $40 million base value with $27.725 million guaranteed, source says.

It's tacked onto the end of the year, so after his rookie contract is over next year the new extension goes into effect. Pretty, pretty great.

Comments

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    27 million guaranteed. That's a lot of money, but certainly well earned
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Most important player on the team IMO
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Steven Haushka disagrees.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    I thought it was Stringfellow who was extended?
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Best player on the team. Well deserved.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Always about the gays.

Guy has been a quitter his whole career. From the University of Texas, to cutting his dreadlocks, to his current contract.

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Guy has been a quitter his whole career. From the University of Texas, to cutting his dreadlocks, to his current contract.

He is extending his contract he isn't quitting it, you need to learn the difference.
    That 2nd round pick they dealt got Denver some guy named Alphonso smith, ruskell actually made a good deal in this case. A broken clock is right twice a day
    dhdawg said:

That 2nd round pick they dealt got Denver some guy named Alphonso smith, ruskell actually made a good deal in this case. A broken clock is right twice a day

Not sure I follow this logic. Because Denver blew the pick means Seattle was better off without it? Also, not sure what this has to do with Earl Thomas. Maybe I missed something.
    the pick seattle got in return became earl thomas. Yeah I botched the post a bit
    dnc said:

dhdawg said:

Not sure I follow this logic. Because Denver blew the pick means Seattle was better off without it? Also, not sure what this has to do with Earl Thomas. Maybe I missed something.
    Seattle traded a 2009 second round pick for Denvers 2010 first round pick. Ruskell schooled McDaniels on that deal. It was a battle of the fucktards and Ruskell won!

dnc said:

dhdawg said:

Seattle traded a 2009 second round pick for Denvers 2010 first round pick. Ruskell schooled McDaniels on that deal. It was a battle of the fucktards and Ruskell won!
    Got it, threw me off since he referenced who Denver picked. Who Denver picked doesn't make a difference, we traded a second rounder for a first rounder, that's always a great trade.
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dhdawg said:

Got it, threw me off since he referenced who Denver picked. Who Denver picked doesn't make a difference, we traded a second rounder for a first rounder, that's always a great trade.
    McDaniel was all over the place. Gave up the 43rd, 70th and 119th to move up to 25 to grab Tebow. Pretty easy to see why he's no longer allowed to have the car keys.

Like Sark he was hailed as this great boy wonder OC and a top 5 play caller.