Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Carroll & Schneider / Peterman & Jen

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
Weird how PC and JS receive more criticism than Peterman and Jen Cohen.

Seahawks: One, almost two super bowl wins, tied for second (NE has 3). Top 5 record overall in their tenure. Schneider traded away 1's, trying to keep the window open.

Well more than half of Doogs want Schneider and Carroll, door ass out but wax poetic for Peterman who couldn't get up for the Rosebowl and quit. They're are ok with Jen because UW doesn't cheat and everyone else does. Hopkins next class and portal pickups should finally get things turned around.

Comments

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    I should add, many of these same Doogs are all over Jerry DiPoto for not spending enough $ because the Mariners have it.

Think I’ll go have me a burger and a nice crisp Paloma

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited March 2022
    FireCarroll is available. Also fuck the twelves and I hope the hawks suck. Soft liberal Seattle does not deserve a football team
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,539 Founders Club
    Baseman said:

Weird how PC and JS receive more criticism than Peterman and Jen Cohen.

Seahawks: One, almost two super bowl wins, tied for second (NE has 3). Top 5 record overall in their tenure. Schneider traded away 1's, trying to keep the window open.

Well more than half of Doogs want Schneider and Carroll, door ass out but wax poetic for Peterman who couldn't get up for the Rosebowl and quit. They're are ok with Jen because UW doesn't cheat and everyone else does. Hopkins next class and portal pickups should finally get things turned around.

Great post.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,567 Founders Club
    Knee jerk fans always go apeshit any time there's a bad season. I see them on Shehawk.net. Umm no comment about Husky sites...