Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Russell Wilson filing for divorce

2»

Comments

• Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I knew this was coming for awhile.

One look at all the those foul comments posted about her on Youtube and crap - especially those insanely jealous, FREAK 49er fans.

Pretty sure she wanted out and who could blame her? This guy is going to get more famous, and win more Superbowls and be known everywhere -- just ask Brenda Warner about the kind of crap she had to go through... Rival fans and press tweet and write NASTY crud about her all the time, they are still making fun of her on the Youtube video - and she seems like a pretty sensitive and low key person. She is not a Supermodel like Gisele, nor a war hardened survivor like Brenda Warner. Some people just can't handle that kind of scrutiny, pressure, and venom directed at them, nor should they have to - she fell in love with a boy in high school with no concept that millions of people would watch video's of everything she does.

My guess is that Wilson filed for divorce because he is being a man and taking the lead and protecting her, and I would expect nothing less of him.

I wish them both happiness, and that it drives him to win 5 or 6 Superbowl trophies just to shut the critics the *F* up.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Great post Steve.

If you are 25, super famous and a national celebrity its impossible to have a lasting marriage. Not just for the obvious reasons but because the marriage would have to revolve entirely around the famous person and their fame. It could never be healthy for both parties.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    phil bleenor knew this was coming before Wilson committed to NCSU
  • Options
    Ron_FairlyRon_Fairly Member Posts: 368
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    dhdawg said:

phil bleenor knew this was coming before one of Wilson's 2 dads mounted Wilson's mom committed to NCSU

• Options
    SECisKingSECisKing Member Posts: 903
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    He is still married to football...I'm sure his wife wanted to be number one at some point...since he is a big fan of Entourage he wants to live that lifestyle IRL
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,501
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

One look at all the those foul comments posted about her on Youtube and crap - especially those insanely jealous, FREAK 49er fans.

Pretty sure she wanted out and who could blame her? This guy is going to get more famous, and win more Superbowls and be known everywhere -- just ask Brenda Warner about the kind of crap she had to go through... Rival fans and press tweet and write NASTY crud about her all the time, they are still making fun of her on the Youtube video - and she seems like a pretty sensitive and low key person. She is not a Supermodel like Gisele, nor a war hardened survivor like Brenda Warner. Some people just can't handle that kind of scrutiny, pressure, and venom directed at them, nor should they have to - she fell in love with a boy in high school with no concept that millions of people would watch video's of everything she does.

My guess is that Wilson filed for divorce because he is being a man and taking the lead and protecting her, and I would expect nothing less of him.

I wish them both happiness, and that it drives him to win 5 or 6 Superbowl trophies just to shut the critics the *F* up.

I'm surprised you were able to type that out with Wilson's balls in your mouth. Fuck me. He's just a guy that plays football. Not a god damn super hero. And he certainly doesn't get a medal for leaving his wife, even if your cockamamey theory was true.
    "everything you do being scrutinized by millions" seemed like a little much for RW's wife. I've hardly seen her outside of the initial shitstorm from the draft video.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I'm surprised you were able to type that out with Wilson's balls in your mouth. Fuck me. He's just a guy that plays football. Not a god damn super hero. And he certainly doesn't get a medal for leaving his wife, even if your cockamamey theory was true.
    He_Needs_More_Cockamamey
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

dnc said:

I just assumed it was a copy/paste from a 12
    That was the most ridiculous thing I found from hooks.net.
    Oh thank god. That was the douchiest thing I've ever read.